true anolog cig flavor

bonerslag

I don't believe there is.No comparison between burning leaves and vaporizing VG or PG.You should however be able to find liquids you enjoy and look forward to vaping.And you need to wrap your mind around the fact you are getting the nicfix and you can blow clouds of vapor or vapor rings.Just buy several small quantities from different vendors until you find what suits you.

I think every one goes through that scary time when they freak out thinking "I need it to be like cigarettes" moment when they look for tobacco flavors . everytime im In a b&m store I see a newbie in panic mode .I can honestly say vaping isnt like smoking its better! tobacco tastes bad smells bad and kills .

blueberries, on the other hand smell good taste good and never hurt a fly.I dont mean to be overly factious , but it is only to make a point .

vaping is a form in a class all its own .let your tastes come out and run wild , there are flavors for everything you can imagine,Ive even seen hotdog flavor (not my cup o tea LOL )

I havent spoken to many (,not in in fact ) that have found a tobacco they would vape all day ,so Im sorry there but oh the other possibilities are endless:0

question, have you gotten to try any flavors yet ?

Lol. I was one of those "has to be tobacco" guys in the beginning. You couldn't pay me to vape a fruit or a cookie, lol. I think that lasted a couple few weeks.

I just searched and tried a few. Settled on Liqua Traditional Tobacco and that got me thru. Not perfect but good enough. There are a couple others recommended here.

I graduated to coffee flavors from there because they weren't too sweet. They still remain my main vape mostly but i find I now enjoy a variety of flavors including....

Wait for it....

Fruits and cookies! And they're good

Lol. I was one of those "has to be tobacco" guys in the beginning. You couldn't pay me to vape a fruit or a cookie, lol. I think that lasted a couple few weeks.

I just searched and tried a few. Settled on Liqua Traditional Tobacco and that got me thru. Not perfect but good enough. There are a couple others recommended here.

I graduated to coffee flavors from there because they weren't too sweet. They still remain my main vape mostly but i find I now enjoy a variety of flavors including....

Wait for it....

Fruits and cookies! And they're good

lol I had the moment I realized that of myself . I shop locally and the guy I buy from is there a lot so he knows what I buy and like .

He was giving me some ideas of things he likes and I kept shooting them down then he hands me a random fruit flavor I said "oh im not really a fruit type of girl" and he gives me this look lik e Uh ...... are you messing with me ????

then I realized .....thats all ive really liked !

literally my favorites are in this order

cherry

apple

blueberry

lemon

then vanilla and any fruit with vanilla .

• 4 weeks later...

Before tobacco flavors started to leave my list of wants, and its the same for almost everyone at first, I used to refer to Sweet-Vapes.com "Traditional Tobacco" from their signature tobacco series as :Liquid Analog". When I first started vaping I liked several different flavors, but am a fairly heavy drinker on the weekends especially during boating season. I always felt like I needed to have a tobacco flavor to go with liquor or beer. Once I figured out my Strawberry Fields accompanies my Makers Mark quite well, I haven't touched tobacco flavors since. Same progression as most I guess.

I have used the 120ml of that tobacco flavor to switch 6 people now to Vaping. All agreed it tasted very close to a Marlboro Light in flavor. I ordered it in 80pg-20vg 24mg nic. Its almost clear with a slight tan color to it and gets much better with a couple weeks of steeping, really brings out the tobacco taste. It is the 1 liquid out of the bunches I have tried that benefited from steeping, however it is good right out of the box. If I had any more left I would send you a few ml to try.

I still don't get MM and strawberry, I guess I'll have to try it,,, sounds like a bad mix to me but ymmv....

Course I think bourbon tastes like burning rubber lol !!

Strawberry Fields is not like any other strawberry I have tried. It is not really sweet, at all. Nothing like the candy taste I have had in Strawberry flavors from ECBlends, Sweet-Vapes, Mt Baker, or Mtn Oak Vapors. At first I didnt think it would work until I left my tobacco tank at home one weekend on the lake and was sort of forced to try it. It sort of takes on a new flavor when drinking Makers. The next weekend I took my tank of tobacco and after two weeks of nothing but Strawberry Fields and my Mints it wasnt something I think I will ever vape again. I am just averse to the taste of tobacco now I guess. At first though, that flavor kept me vaping!

i know when i started i purposely strayed from tobacco flavors. I knew there wasnt anything i was going to find that i would like equally as much as my marlboro virginia blends so i bought a Jamaican Coolada and a Peaches N Cream as my first 2 10ml bottles. then... i got into DIY... then i found VT.... then it was all over from there. lol!