Whatcha Vaping?

Local juice Stars and Stripes, wild cherry, cream, blueberry 24mg nic. 100% vg. Smooth fruity creamy blend wished I was ready to come off of the nic it sure would be better. The 0mg sample was great. Being new I don't want to mail order yet because I don't really know what I'd like. I pay $5.00 for 10ml mixed up in front of me at the local shop so far I found I don't like anything with vanilla. This one gets a spot in my book in the plus column next to the jolly rancher flavors.

Alloy Blends/Giant Vapes Velocity

a mixed apple blend with a little creaminess, and just a touch of bakery magic to create a mouthwatering vape thats reminiscent of a Dutch Apple Fritter

Yummmmmm. :-)

made some movie theater fish and some mango to go along with the pina colada and the bubble gum. mango is growing on me. might be good mixed with some pina colada or just straight pineapple.

Halo Torque 56. I've been stuck on it for years.

Ecblends eggnog- new flavor hmm very similar taste could be acquired if you snorted Vicks vapor rub.. bleh.

Eggnog Sounds really good! you did not like it i take it?

Halo Torque is the BOMB! love that stuff!

Edited by vmshaw

For the life of me I can't remember which Fadora flavor this is. Lol. It's got a light, fruity taste but my taste buds are off so I can't figure it out. Filled my Davide mini with whatever it is some time ago and completely forgot about it until just now. The only thing I know for sure is that it's from Fadora. Oops. :D

ETA: Taste buds came back online. It's Spiced Apple from Fadora's Signature line with added spices. Now, I can finally taste the cinnamon in the background. Stupid tongue. :harhar:

Edited by Tameiki