Whatcha Vaping?

What flavor is Black Mamba?

Martini style for sure. I can taste the cranberry and citrus. It is supposed to have blackberry, but i don't pick that flavor up. Really nice, not overly sweet and a bit tart. I really like it.

It says that it isn't available right now, I think it is an error, Chris is looking into it.

Edited by BirdDog

Dragon fruit, Yay!

100% special mixed for Ma from my local b&m

Ecigvaporjuicestore.com

Gotta love family run business' that care about customers...

They cleaned my kpt added a new coil (no charge) just to help me out today, what a nice bunch of people .

I do love home run shops (the people are running vape shops because they love vaping)

I finally got it all situated. Here's the breakdown:

Fadora Strawberry in the Nautilus

Fadora HCP in the AT

Fadora Watermelon in the AT mini

Fadora Grape in the Aspire BDC ET-S

Tried the Fadora Black Raspberry in the ET-S first. I'm not getting any flavor? Hmmm? Gonna let it steep.

My Luer Locks should be here soon. Along with my Helios RDA. Then it's Fadora Banana in the Davide mini and Blueberry for the Helios.

Edited by jerryjoe

Still haven't tried Blueberry 2.0

I'm waiting for the Helios RDA. Thought it would be a nice liquid to use to break that puppy in.*

*(no puppies were harmed in the creation of this post)

Sounds good. The Blueberry that I tried the first time was good, just very light in flavor. Nothing a drop or two of added flavor wouldn't cure (I assume).

But this Black Raspberry seems flavorless. Of course my taste buds might be a lot different from others trying the same flavor. It just seems odd that one fruit flavor, let's say strawberry, could be that much more flavorful than another. I am also assuming that you use roughly the same "cooking" process when making juices. Same procedure just different ingredients?

Edited by jerryjoe