Take me to the lake

Yes, by all means, take her out to the lake. And once she gets out of the vehicle, turn the truck around and stand on the gas pedal and don't look back. That guy's got the patience of a saint to put up with that. :)

He moved out of their house and filed for a restraining order the following day.

Ah, not only does he have the patience of a saint, he also has good sense and isn't afraid to use it. That girl needs some tranquilizers. Stat!

I would just politely pull over, open the door, put her on the curb, and drive away. I thought my wife was bad when we have to leave the lake earlier than 5 or 6 on Sunday after being out all weekend without touching dry ground. I feel lucky now lol.

Now *that* was sad!! Him for being a control freak, setting it up to push all the right buttons, video taping it for his own gain, ... (but I would have to!! What a weirdo she is!!!). Her for not seeking help to control her responses to a control freak. She needs meds, he needs a life.

Now *that* was sad!! Him for being a control freak, setting it up to push all the right buttons, video taping it for his own gain, ... (but I would have to!! What a weirdo she is!!!). Her for not seeking help to control her responses to a control freak. She needs meds, he needs a life.

You think he was a control freAk? You think this was the first time this has happened? I'm sure it wasn't so that's why he taped it. Especially for a restraining order he would likely want to have some viable evidence as to why he wanted one.

LOL, yep and nope. Yep, he's a control freak, and nope this wasn't the first time.

But, like I said, I would have wanted to record it too! (even if were only the 2nd time).

He was ready, he was pushing buttons to get her reactions. She needs meds. She needs help. Lots of help.

She was held "hostage".

A lot of people have their phobia's...

gotta agree with Uma on this one. she's obviously got a LOT of issues and probably needs quite a bit of therapy and medication to get that in line, however him sitting their laughing at her like that doesn't help the situation, and he was (even if it was minute) purposely pushing buttons to get a reaction. Egging her on so to speak.

Now *that* was sad!! Him for being a control freak, setting it up to push all the right buttons, video taping it for his own gain, ... (but I would have to!! What a weirdo she is!!!). Her for not seeking help to control her responses to a control freak. She needs meds, he needs a new woman

fyp.

In all seriousness, I imagine this was not the first time she had thrown this type of fit, and he recorded it to show others for support of his position, or to show her later and see if she can believe the levels of insane she escalated up as it went on. Maybe I am just old, and lucky to have a beautiful wife that has a great personality. Like I said, this makes her pouting about having to come off the lake early mild, tame, and I will forever remember this video when my wife is pouting about not staying until dark every day of every weekend in the cove lol.

Ok this is pretty wild, this couple live in the same city I do and keep (kept) their boat in the same marina we do lol. Talk about a small world LOL

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/temper-tantrum-wife-husband-big-bully-article-1.1408883

Oh by the way they are now divorced.

Edited by bcartervol98

And as my friend put it that knows both of them well, she is just as crazy as it seems in the video but he is as big of an a-hole as you will ever meet. I guess this might be a case of two people that are just too crazy for cohabitation.

I have long felt like a couple should have to live under the same roof for at least 1 year before being issued a marriage license lol.

A divorce is the best thing that's happened to either one of them, I agree. What a sad situation.

I hope she sought the counseling and medications she needs in order to live a full productive life, and find a man who will love and support her, like her ex should have but didn't. Just because she has a problem doesn't mean she doesn't deserve a rich and happy life with someone who can love her fully back.

I hope he matures and finds happiness too, and may his children or new wife never have problems they can't face together, as a loving team.

(Thanks Blu, for speaking up when you saw what I saw. I'm not crazy afterall! :) )

I just cannot get over seeing this here and not realizing these are people I have seen and most likely hung on the lake with.

And people like that brian usually think normal people are weird. My sister in law is a complete nut job, I mean she should be in a straight jacket with chains. She likes dope heads for boyfriends, can't hold a job and is just plain looney not to mention her mouth doesn't have a off button. I can see there its a good person inside of her but until she surrounds herself by normal and loving people she will never break that cycle. She has a little boy just over a year old by a guy that thinks its cool to drink and abuse her in front of him. Luckily she told him to kick rocks but his replacement is just as big a POS. She changes bf's the way we change coils, flavors, or even delivery systems.

BCarter, they're probably great people, when not in each other's company. (and when not undergoing button pushing moments).

but I doubt it hehe. I bet your friends are right.. I bet they're both wacko's who both need counseling and meds

Edited by Uma