Worst flavor you have tried?

Oh wow! Denver Dusk.. what is it supposed to taste like?

It is supposed to be a tobacco flavor, but smelled almost as bad as it tasted. It was during my experimental phases when I was still using CE4 clearomizers and I had to throw that one away lol. The alcohol wash did nothing to rid the smell or taste haha. I sent another forum member around 500ml of assorted flavors i didn't like, and they even commented on how bad it was.

It is supposed to be a tobacco flavor, but smelled almost as bad as it tasted. It was during my experimental phases when I was still using CE4 clearomizers and I had to throw that one away lol. The alcohol wash did nothing to rid the smell or taste haha. I sent another forum member around 500ml of assorted flavors i didn't like, and they even commented on how bad it was.

If alcohol cant fix it, its broke! Hahaha

The way taste and e-liquid works is different than food and beverage lol. Someone will post a flavor they hate, and someone else will say it is their all day vape. I see it all the time on here. What is vile and disgusting to one person is heavenly to another.

I have found the flavors I like the best are made with American made PG, VG, and Nicotine. It seems like those that are not have a certain chemical-mediciny taste I cannot deal with.

Not too long ago I saw a thread where people were talking about "Roast Beef" and "Steak" liquids that sounded horrifying to me lol.

There are just some flavors I dont think could work.. at all.

I am curious to how Dr Pepper and Cola are..

There is a glowing review on Mtn Dew in the E-Liquid review forum. Something like that will be the next "something different" I try.

I actually tried it! It is pretty good! I think I might be getting that next.. I need to go to the shop soon considering I am on my last carto!

I actually tried it! It is pretty good! I think I might be getting that next.. I need to go to the shop soon considering I am on my last carto!

Just got 400ml of my all day vapes yesterday, set for a while lol.

The worst flavor I have ever had is probably English toffee from the vapor room. Not that I dislike the vapor room.. But it's just not my cup of tea. I can vape it in a drip tip for a couple of drips... That's about it. Lol but it gets a little better with some cake batter added to it!

The worst flavor I have ever had is probably English toffee from the vapor room. Not that I dislike the vapor room.. But it's just not my cup of tea. I can vape it in a drip tip for a couple of drips... That's about it. Lol but it gets a little better with some cake batter added to it!

I wouldnt mind getting some of this cake batter on my hands! But I tried buttered rum too... its uh... quite accurate on the taste.. I just dont like buttered rum..

Worst flavors I've tried would happen to be Dekang and Vape Station liquids. Both manufacturer's liquids are really perfumey, and VS' tobacco line tastes like analogs. Wicked Vapor (not Totally Wicked) sold by Vapor Pros has that dirty analog flavor in their tobacco line as well.

Best flavors would be....Boba's (obviously), Ginger's RY4 from TVR, and I really like the cola & mt. Dew flavors I've tried. Also, TVR has a Sweet Watermelon that tastes spot-on to the real thing!!!

Almost any coffee flavor I have tried. Almost any chocolate flavor save one I have tried. Anything with the name of a drink. In fact ANYTHING I have purchased other than the yummy Nicquids Strawnanna Smoothie, and Greenman's wonderful almost anything.

I havent been looking very long but may stop looking for a while as I can be happy where I am right now.

Sheepdog that is where I am too. Now that I know what I like I am good. I have the bases covered:

All Day Vapes are Spearmint and Candy Cane from VapeDudes, occasional fruit vapes are Strawberry Fields from VapeDudes and Juicy Peach from Sweet-Vapes and my one tobacco flavor (for drinking) is Traditional Tobacco from Sweet-Vapes.

To be honest most of the flavors I see are those that I probably wouldnt like. All the coffees, cake batter, vanilla, and sweet flavors are not my cup of tea. I eventually want to try one of the soft drink flavors like Dr Pepper or Mtn Dew but outside those I can go through every flavor most sites have at this point and all sound kinda "meh" to me.

Now I digress to say a few months from now who knows. The first time I tried Spearmint I was like OMG Thats a Menthol!!!! but after a few more vapes I realized it was almost exactly like doublemint gum lol. Our tastebuds change drastically after dumping the analogs. I even like food now I would have never liked before and do not like a lot of things I used to. I would have rather taken a punch from Mike Tyson than eat a stalk of celery when I smoked, but now, I love it in and on about everything. The last thing I expected when quitting analogs was that my taste for food and drink would change as drastically as it has.

Not too long ago I saw a thread where people were talking about "Roast Beef" and "Steak" liquids that sounded horrifying to me lol.

The roast beef with a splash of Worchestershire sauce was...bleh. No matter how much I brushed my teeth and tongue I couldn't get that taste out of my mouth. In its defense, though, it tasted exactly like a good roast beef. That's just a flavor that shouldn't be vaped. lol. :D

The worst two juices I have ever tasted came in cartos. One was from a vendor that I cannot remember. It was supposed to be orange but tasted llike burning tires.

The other one was one of the cartomizers that came when my fiancee ordered one of those "free trial e-cig kits". It was supposed to be a regular tobacco flavor but was absolutely horrid! I cannot describe the taste. It is a shame, since some people actually do fall for those "free trial" scams (at least my fiancee used a prepaid card which was smart), in a good faith attempt to try to stop smoking and switch to e-cigs.

Note: To try to be fair to the company or companies that do this, they are not really scams per se as far as legality goes, and if your fine with them charging your credit card every month, alot of money, for those "delicious" cartos that they will ship to you automatically then it might be right for some. Whatever works for ya I guess!

Edited by ArnieH

Ave juice bobas bounty tastes like dog excrement

You must be in the minority, cuz everyone is constantly raving about Boba's bounty. As if twer the holy grail of e-liquids or somethin. Its always out of stock at AVE, and even the Boba's clones ya can't hardly get yer hands on. Do I want try Boba's? Absolutely. I am curious why people praise it so. But since I'll be mixing and making my own juice, unless someone gifts it to me, I have decided its not worth the hassle or the money. By DIY'ing I can make something I really enjoy. And that's what really counts, right?

You must be in the minority, cuz everyone is constantly raving about Boba's bounty. As if twer the holy grail of e-liquids or somethin. Its always out of stock at AVE, and even the Boba's clones ya can't hardly get yer hands on. Do I want try Boba's? Absolutely. I am curious why people praise it so. But since I'll be mixing and making my own juice, unless someone gifts it to me, I have decided its not worth the hassle or the money. By DIY'ing I can make something I really enjoy. And that's what really counts, right?

Agreed, it was gifted to me. Like you said I heard nothing but good about it so I was excited to see I had about 7 ml of it. But I could not stand the taste of it. It had been steeped for several weeks prior to me getting it. Smelled wonderful but the taste was like someone elses vomit in the bottom if a dumpster. Tbh it was the exhale that was nasty. The diy juices friends send me to try far exceed any juice I have ever tried that come from a website but vape dudes is delicious.