Worst flavor you have tried?

You really must have gotten your hands onto some REALLY bad / outdated Boba's, or your tastebuds have not returned (it seriously takes a few months, depending on how heavily you smoked)........or, it really could be that you are genuinely in the minority.

Sometimes, it takes a tank or two before any accurate judgement can be made.....that one happened to me with VaporTalk's Dulcis. Obviously, foreign made liquid....most of which I detest, but it grew on me after two or three tanks.

Sorry to be blunt, but your tastes WILL change as time goes on. And (as I've learned from personal experience), juice should not be judged on one taste early on in your "Vaping career," as it were.

Very early in my vaping career to correct you. Im sure it was my taste buds. 2 packs of newport menthols per day. I quit analogs cold turkey, wa easier than I thought. Come to think of it I made tuna salad the other day and I added relish, I don't like relish, pickles etc. thats just a fancy name for soggy cucumber.

Dekang as well as Huff n Puff n Stuff are two of the absolute worst ejuice suppliers I have vaped. Both companies' juices taste very chemically unnatural and even with a month of steeping still taste "off". But just as has already been mentioned, someone's absolute "vape all day" juice could be another's worst tongue nightmare.

I acutally liked a few of the Dekang juices, as new vapers, both me and my fiancee enjoyed the banana and the menthol (nport). I did not notice any chemical taste. Has anyone tried the Dekang RY4? I understand that it is not the original recipe which was supposed to have been really good.

I acutally liked a few of the Dekang juices, as new vapers, both me and my fiancee enjoyed the banana and the menthol (nport). I did not notice any chemical taste. Has anyone tried the Dekang RY4? I understand that it is not the original recipe which was supposed to have been really good.

Yeah, I've tried it....for the same reason that it was the first one, though their formula has changed. I think Janty's RY4 is supposed to be closest to the original formula.

There are honestly better RY4's out there. The Dekang was overwhelmingly full of perfume, and had this chemical taste that triggered something in my brain to question if smoking a cigarette would actually be safer than vaping this juice.

Funny thing is that I've recently tried DK again to make sure it wasn't my noobish taste buds, and nothing has changed. The chemical taste is what ultimately puts me off, but others seem to really like the stuff. To each their own, I suppose....

If Dekang were the only liquid available I would have never stuck with this. Then again if I started with it and hadn't tried VapeDudes and Sweet-Vapes first I might have a different opinion. The aroma of chemical and perfume that erupted was staggering when I opened the bottle.

The worst e-liquid I have ever tried was called "Spice Cake." I've been vaping for over four and a half years and have tried a lot of different juices so I can't remember where I purchased this (it was online though).

Back to "Spice Cake." Sounds promising, right? Who doesn't like a little spice cake?

Well I think this was a case of lost in translation, as I have no doubt the juice was produced in China. Apparently, "spice" in China equates to "black pepper", because that's exactly what it was: Black Pepper e-liquid. There was no "cake" component.

Turns my stomach just thinking about it, and this was years ago. :sick: