Need the PROs info on Protank

I pulled the 3 week old coil out of my PT after non-stop use, it was nasty when I pulled it apart.

I'd suggest replacing them and skip cleaning them as the crap I saw loaded on the coils and wick no doubt affected performance.

That is unless you can rebuild them, Which I now prefer.

My PT coil that I rewicked and made a 1ohm coil for went into my EVOD last night and it hits like a rocket at 3.5v.

Tonight I redo another and get into my PT this time.

I pulled the 3 week old coil out of my PT after non-stop use, it was nasty when I pulled it apart.

I'd suggest replacing them and skip cleaning them as the crap I saw loaded on the coils and wick no doubt affected performance.

That is unless you can rebuild them, Which I now prefer.

My PT coil that I rewicked and made a 1ohm coil for went into my EVOD last night and it hits like a rocket at 3.5v.

Tonight I redo another and get into my PT this time.

Can you tell us what type of juice your running? I never get three weeks.....

Can you tell us what type of juice your running? I never get three weeks.....

I lost my first coil last night after about a week, and unlike the T2 and others, there is no question when the KPT coil goes in my mind.

I use a 50/50 pg/vg mix @24mg Bazinga juice from buckeyevapers.

I've actually never had an EVOD tank burn out a coil either even before I started using PT coils in them.

I used to pitch old coils at 3 weeks as I was to lazy to wash them, but I do enjoy rebuilding them now tho.

I'd also want to add a correction on my post above that I can't edit: "I use 1.4ohm coils in my PT coils."

I am using 2.2ohm coils and I popped one last night. With my T2 long wicks it is more of a gradual darkening of the liquid and all of a sudden a really bad taste. When i popped the one in the KPT it quit producing vapor almost immediately and had a strong burned taste but it didn't hurt the full tank of liquid I just replaced it. Pretty cool you can very easily change the coil even with a full tank IMO.

I guess I have dumb luck, but I stay at 3.5v-3.7v and or 7watts too 9w and its going down im using 1.4-1.6 ohm coils now.

So I'm using regulated pv's and a spinner on the go.

The Bazinga e-juice I found on my second taste of any juices and I've been hooked on it since, its not overly thick and turns lightly orange too orange if I don't rinse my tank enough.

I am going to be in the minority saying this, but after vaping a few tanks out of my KPT I am not a huge fan. It might be better on a mod than my spinners and stock ego batteries but there is still a distinct taste I cannot get over. With that said, it made me realize how much I like the bottom coil style and after vaping about a half a tank out of one of my new T3S's I can already tell they are vastly better than the T2 long wick and do not have the bad metallic taste I get from the KPT.

Oh my goodness this KPT is the BOMB! I wish I could use my emotions, they would come in handy right now. I have not had any jello shots so I am not on the table but I did do a little " I love my Protank dance for the kids". I've got to say it is the only clearomizer that I like as much as my VN. The juice tastes so pure and clean and plenty of vapor. I do a 70PG/30VG so the taste is what I am really after. I did make a new discovery. I already had a collar that I put on my spinners and twisters. I thought they were for looks only. Well, I happen to be using my basic eGo 1000 this morning while I was setting up my Protank so I put the collar on it then my VN on top. I had made everything pretty tight and I noticed I had to pull real hard to get a draw. So I loosened up the collar and the draw got easier. So, did I miss something? Are these collars made to adjust the degree for tightness of the draw? I've always heard them being referred to people for looks to hide the space between the clearomizer and the battery. Or maybe they serve BOTH functions. If so, what were they originally made for? After the Protank sat a awhile with juice in it I put it all together with the battery I was using, it's collar tightened snuggly with Protank on top with Strawberry fields juice in it. I am in heaven. If I knew how to take pictures with my phone and put them up here I would. I'm going to get one of my kids to show me how to do that. Thanks again Brian. :)

I am so happy you love it !!! It makes such a difference when you find the sweet spot for vaping. are you using the collar that has the flare at the bottom to fit the larger tank or the collar that is the same side top and bottom....just curious.

:thumbsup::unworthy:

Posting some emotes for you !!

:animier::ice:

I am so happy you love it !!! It makes such a difference when you find the sweet spot for vaping. are you using the collar that has the flare at the bottom to fit the larger tank or the collar that is the same side top and bottom....just curious.

:thumbsup::unworthy:

Posting some emotes for you !!

:animier::ice:

The one that flares at one end and is smaller at the other end. It came in the beautiful box with my KPT. It is the same as the one I had ordered to hide the threads on my batteries under my VNs.

The rubber gasket that slides down over the shaft on the coil is that necessary because I noticed on the base where the wicks sit is never really wet from juice?

yeah it holds in the top wick. the pro tank comes with a wick in the coil and a wick ontop of the coil. so it just keeps the pressure on it and it also stop the juice from flooding the coil.

I do have another coil that produces no vapor but when I do a dry burn it glows like the inside of a toaster. Is that 1 toast? I do have a handful of coils so it's no biggie if out craped out on me but I'm just curious.