So Happy - Finally Moved On

30+ years on analogs.. 3 days and feel better already. As a newbie, I am anxious to learn.

My first machine is an itaste MVP and I love it. Now trying to figure everything else out. First bad thing I did was purchased Dekang Marlb - 24...OUCH! Need something a little more mellow, any suggestions?

Thanks to all in advance!

hey welcome! and nice starter! as far as juice.. .there are tones of options. you can make your own... there are plenty of online sites to order from... and then there are plenty of brick and mortar stores in the bigger cities. i would suggest if you can find a brick and mortar store that will let you try the juice before buying it you will be far happier with that purchase!

Medic

Welcome !! Glad you made the switch. It really will be an amazing journey. Finding the right flavors is always the challenge. would definitely look at 18mg (less Harsh). Can save the 24 mg for if you are having a particularly bad day.

find sites (or places) that sell smaller bottles will help.

Welcome to the family Dennis! I am very new here but already have been made to feel a part of the family. You will feel included very soon.

If their is anything that makes me crazy it is the e-juice. You are so much better off if you have a store nearby to visit. Even better if they will let you sample. I dont have such a place as this yet in my area. Some are great as soon as you get them and some are vile for a while. I have learned that every individual person is different in what they think is good and what they think is vile!

So most of our opinions may or may not help you much. Its a bit of experimentation. Just get one or two you can vape to get your nic levels up so you wont jump ship then expand once you are sane!

Welcome Dennis!

Yeah that 24 is rough for me too ! I thought since I smoked so much Id start right off high but now im finding out I need to mellow out and that even though I smoked I never "liked" the flavor per se.just the nicotine lol so now I can enjoy my flavors like vanilla ! im going to get some 6 to dillute it with or maybe no nicotine to dilute with same flavor.

~And hey sheepdog, how far are you from orlando ? I get stuff over off of orange ave (4919 s orange ave) -google that address and there is also a place off of colonial too thats pretty good :)

Nice first kit!!! I've heard a lot of good things about the MVP. and I'm excited to hear the MVPv2 will be out soon too. Never a dull moment in the vaping world. :)

If you need the 24mg for your cravings, you might want to pick it up in a heavier mix of VG. 50/50 or even 80/20 (vg heavy), in order to mellow out the kick to it. Boba's Bounty at alienvision is a good one for the stronger mg's. You can also go to places like ECBlends and order your flavors with the vg/pg mix ratio that is good for you.

There are a lot of places that sell sample flavors too, if you're looking for different flavors. These usually come in 3ml to 10m size bottles. I really like the 555, Ry4, Swagger, Honey Flu Cured Tobacco, and of course, others. There's a wide range, from nutty taste to banana to apple tobacco's to plain. Don't be afraid to mix a fruit flavor with a tobacco, it makes for a great after desert cigarette flavor. :)

Welcome to VT! If I had started vaping with Dekang, I would be back on analogs by now. It is some vile vile stuff. By far the two best (not cheapest) suppliers of all those I have tried are VapeDudes.com and Sweet-Vapes.com out of the dozens of suppliers I have tried. They are the only two I will order from again. Keep in mind each taste is different but I have found that the price of the liquid is directly relative to the quality at least in my experience.

People rave about Mount Baker Vapors and I am not a fan, and I am sure there are some that may not be a fan of what I like. It truly is an individual experience. I have not tried ECblends but mainly because I am done experimenting. I order mine now in 100ml bottles and after MUCH testing I have found what I like.

My flavors are

Spearmint (70-30 24mg xtra flavor) from VapeDudes

Candy Cane (70-30 24mg extra flavor) from VapeDudes

Strawberry Fields (70-30 24mg std flavor) from VapeDudes

Traditional Tobacco (80-20 24mg std flavor) from Sweet-Vapes (By far the closest thing to an analog of all those I have tried)