Some A-HOLE stole my gear

StixNStones

Hi to all. Long time forum reader but new poster here.

I've never felt the need to post anything, but I do read a lot of useful info here daily.

Finally moved to post this: Some mf'er broke into my car while I was at work and stole all my gear. I had a backpack that I keep all my gear in sitting on my passenger seat and some low-life busted out my window and took it. I lost 2 spinners, a bunch of clearos and attys, and worst of all, my new K100 and aga T2.

This really sucks. I'm broke as hell. I just started this job and don't get paid for 3 more weeks. I have kids so every penny goes to support them. I don't know what I'm gonna do. Can't even afford cigarettes...maybe I can bum one.

Nothing worse than a damn theif! We came home after spending Memorial Day weekend on the lake to find someone had stolen both my batteries out of my bass boat while we were away. They got $175 worth of batteries but left a $1100 and a $500 depth finder-graphs on the boat. No one said thieves are smart.

I am so sorry for your loss. If at all possible spend what money you have for cigarettes and get you something cheap just to get you through. What is this world coming to? Again, I am sorry.

Sucks! Nothing says it better.... i feel for you. Thieves are way low on the food chain. Right there around maggots.

Lost a Les Paul once. Talk about mad.

Hug your kids. That will help

Aquavaporcigs.com has starter kits for 20 bucks. Might be aquavaporecigs.com I know you mentioned not having the cash but once you do it's a cheap way back into vaping. I have a extra battery you could have but only 1 charger so I can not send that to you. I could however charge the battery first so it would last 2 maybe 3 days. Pm me if interested.

Heya, I am so sorry to hear about your loss! :( I knew sooner or later the thieves would start stealing people's vape gear once it occurred to the criminals how much money really goes in to mods/APV purchases. I want to thank you though for this head's up... it definitely has got me thinking I need to take more care with my gear. I know I've lost my APV before and even had one shipped to the wrong address in a bad neighborhood and felt safe in the assumption even if someone ended up with them they wouldn't know what they were, how to operate/maintain them (like charging the rechargeable batteries), or what to do with them. This shows me those days are about to be long past, if they aren't already.

I have a few suggestions for you:

- Get a couple of cheap 510 e-cig batteries... you know, the cigalike kind. I know the vape isn't as good as a mod/APV, but at least you'll have something to get you through this.

- Try purchasing from a site like fasttech.com. The lowest prices, and priority shipping is only a few bucks.

- In the mean time, instead of getting a pack of smokes and risking getting in to that habit again (especially with how expensive it is in comparison to vaping), get disposable e-cigs.

Wow I really wish I still had some spare devices and parts to send you, but I just gave away my last homemade kit. :( However, if you want I can check with someone I gave a Titan Tank kit to and see if they are still using it (I don't think they are). If not, I can send it to you, because I just want to know my old devices are being put to good use.

And in the future, remember it's always better to buy two cheaper devices than it is to buy one expensive device. One for regular use, and the second as a spare/backup. You'd be in a similar boat right now if that device needed warranty service.