when using your vv

depending on what my volts are set on with different juices i can hear a crackling sound. Usualy i turn it down so the sound goes away. can i burn something up if i left it that high. i hardly ever vape above 4.0v. thoughts suggestions or personal preferences please.

Most everything I vape is around 3.5-3.8v except my tobacco and tobacco blends where I use a higher resistance coil and vape at about 4.2ish. The popping sound in the CE4s usually is a little liquid in the coil head. It is impossible to rid in the CE4s. Its one of the things I never liked about them. I bet if you unscrew the clearo when you hear it, you will also see a drop of liquid on your battery contact.

I'm going to try a kanger t2, but I do like the vision ce4. I'm guessing where we got our pv's they sell nothing but knockoffs. Everything came in a ego case but after researching I realized ego batteries have their name on them so the store got bitched out by me and a few others and now they have the real deal. But still everything else is off brand including juices.

I would use The Veteran Vaper for clearos and accessories. I plan to buy all my non-liquid supplies from him now that he has Vision Spinners in stock. Thanks Brian for getting those! He also has replacement coils in all resistance for the T2 at $2 each if you buy 10 or more. Free shipping over $75. He posts here and runs a very solid business with the quickest shipping of anyone I have used. Usually I have a tracking number within 30 minutes to an hour of placing my order.

Oh I just screwed my Candy Cane filled T2 onto my stock Ego 1000mah that runs ~3.5v and it popped like crazy. Not sure why, but it has never caused me any problem.

Ever since I got my ego c-twist my first battery is now my back up. I screwed up, fell asleep charging it and my wife snatched it before I woke up. Hope she likes it so eventually I can get the 900mah in stainless. Not to find of colored batteries after my first 1 started flaking paint after less than a week of use. Veteran vaper you say, have to check them out

Ever since I got my ego c-twist my first battery is now my back up. I screwed up, fell asleep charging it and my wife snatched it before I woke up. Hope she likes it so eventually I can get the 900mah in stainless. Not to find of colored batteries after my first 1 started flaking paint after less than a week of use. Veteran vaper you say, have to check them out

He has the 1300mah Vision Spinner for $24.95 right now, that is a very solid price. The one I turned on at the lake Sunday just died. I swear either I am vaping less or they last longer now than they did when I first bought them.

Pretty sure the popping is just the liquid "cooking" off the atomizer. I notice it more on a low resistance coil and I notice it more with higher PG liquids. I haven't noticed it associated with a leak or some other problem. The CE4 style clearos definitely did it more than my T2s.

Ed- once you try the T2 I predict you won't go back.

My name's Mike btw

Edited by Bebop12

I would love to get into direct dripping but I also want to try other things. I'm the serious vaper in our house.I hear more good about the t2 than I do vivi novas and brian has not steered me wrong so I trust his advice and you backing him up makes it even more solid

Once again eGo is a thread type, not a brand, and everybody is using it, to late for legal to fight it, so when you buy a batt, gotta look of the manufacturer.. At this point, I'm sticking with Kangertech, Vision, and Joytech products, with a a few smoking crow ce4s as I've never had a problem.

As far as mods doing the fog machine, it's out there...my Tessla puts out a great vape, and with the right LR appliance, throws big puffy clouds, but suckss battery and juice, and not really necessary. But a 2.2 protank, on 4.5 watts, and 3.5 volts is perfection.

See bcarter, a mod is in your future!

You really can't go wrong buying from Brian at The Veteran Vaper. He's probably my favorite vendor hands down, the very BEST customer service I've encountered in a long while. The T2s are wonderful, even after trying a bit of everything that comes out (almost), I still go back to the T2 if I'm not direct dripping. :D