My dad started vaping YAYYY!

I went to visit my dad today and he's been vaping a bit for two weeks or so. He's 72 and been a smoker for around 60 years so he's been weaning himself off of analogs. He bought a regular ego kit last year (batts, Atty, cartridge and cone). It lasted about 2 months and it wasn't working for him. He recently went to the Dr and got a clean bill of health except for the start of emphysema and high BP. So now he's all about it. This time he got an ego with CE5's kit and 100 mils of 0 nic juice. He's excited and can't wait to quit analogs. I'm so proud of him. He said he wants to be around another 20 years so he's go to do something to quit.

Congrats to your dad and his decision to quit!! The process can be daunting if you just think about it, but easier if you just do it!! YAY to all!! He is lucky to have your support, I find sometimes that, that is half of the battle!!

• 1 month later...

Congrats to your dad!! It is HARD to put the analogs down but these products made it SOO very much easier!! :animier:

A few off us found it very easy, my wife vapes and smokes. She just can't seem to leave the stinkies alone

A few off us found it very easy, my wife vapes and smokes. She just can't seem to leave the stinkies alone

Hubby picked up the ecig, never touched another stinky again....after 35+ yrs! I am SO proud of him! I went from 1 1/2 packs a day to maybe a pack a month, more socially around other smokers, but ALWAYS feel a little ill after. I found a great juice (Blue Ice from Baker Vapor) and prefer the vape to the ciggies 99% of the time! My brother, his wife and numerous friends are completely stinky free!! :animier: Once hubby stopped the stinkies he wanted to help others,,,,so now we sell them! I LOVE LOVE hearing stories of people quitting!! Too bad it is so damn hard to sell these :dizzy: Amazon and Ebay kicked us off with threats to keep the money we earned and getting a shopping cart for our website was not easy....but we did it....now we have to spread the word :gathering: