Flashback to may 2009

I wished I could say I've grown up since then :lol: My hair has gotten a little thinner but that's about it ;)

@Tam thank you! I really appreciate that. I play almost daily. Funnily enough I hadn't actually played in years. I started playing piano again only what, 3 years ago? Something like that. I sold my piano right about the time I started the Vapor Talk store, then got back into it again and have kept playing since. Not bad for mostly self taught, I wished I could have taken proper lessons.

Not bad for mostly self taught, I wished I could have taken proper lessons.

'Not bad' he says. That's an understatement, Chris. I spent quite a bit of time listening to you play last night on Youtube, it was wonderful. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Nice job! I went to school for music actually and I enjoyed the piano players as accompaniments the most. The marimba was pretty cool as well. You played just as well as most of the piano players I played with. :) keeping learning and playing. That's all they make you do in school and short of music theory it comes down to drive mixed with a little bit of talent. :)

• 2 weeks later...