Juice Out Of The Box

I would like to know a couple of things based on your experience.

Roughly what percentage of the time that you order new juices are they great right out of the box?

What vendors give you consistantly good juices?

What are your experiences with ordering new juices?

I vape all my juices as soon as I get them. I never bought into the whole steeping mumbo jumbo hype. Lately Ive been ordering 80/20 @ 6mg.

For the most part 90% of my juices now come from EC Blends. I had a...less than good experience with Sweet-Vapes so I don't order from them anymore if I can help it.

Roughly what percentage of the time that you order new juices are they great right out of the box?

It all depends on the flavor for me. The fruit flavors are usually great right "out of the box", I've only had a few that needed to steep a little while before it got good. The heavier flavors like some of the bakery and coffees usually take about a week or more.

What vendors give you consistently good juices?

EC Blends also gives me consistently great customer service as well as so many ways to customize the juices to what I want.

The Vapor Room also has some really delicious stuff and great customer service.

Virgin Vapors is wonderful for the organic 100% VG juices.

I've tried so many different places but these are my favorites so far. :)

What are your experiences with ordering new juices?

For the most part my experiences have been really good with the exception noted above. Also, after awhile it seemed like the juices weren't consistent and I got a couple of bottles that tasted...old. They were pre-steeped and the color of the juice was very dark when an earlier bottle of the same stuff came light and turned dark after a month or more. EC Blends takes a few days to ship out your order because they don't make it until you order. I like that. Also, they ran into trouble with the lids of their juices one time and it came a little moist. They send their juices in a sealed bag. If you order more than one, the sealed bag is inside another sealed bag so the juice didn't make it out of the first one. When I contacted them about the leaky bottle and asked for a new label, they sent me another full bottle of the juice with a better lid. The leak wasn't enough to amount to 20 drops and I just wanted the label so I could put it on one of my glass bottles. I certainly didn't expect a whole, new 50 ml to be sent priority shipping! :yes

As you continue vaping you'll find which vendors work best for you and what you like. :D

I order anything between 0 and 24 mg nicotine, usually 50 PG/50 VG up to 70 PG/30 VG.

Edited by Tameiki

I pretty much get my liquid from Sweet-Vapes.com. I especially like their Juicy Peach and Traditional Tobacco, be far the best Tobacco flavor out there; it is my all day vape. I order some from VapeDudes.com, their fruit flavors are spot on and Strawberry Fields is my favorite fruit flavor. All 80/20 standard flavor 24mg.

I've only personally ordered from two so far. DFW Vapors and Bluemist/( now Azure).

My friend ordered from EC, she didn't steep. She got Menthol flavors, so I didn't try.

DFW:

Love the flavors they have-but I go to their store, so I can try them out before I actually buy. (The biggest plus to me. I'm finicky.) But their prices are somewhat higher than online stores. For a 30ML, your looking at $16+. But the flavor is always consistent. It's a plus and minus.

Never needed to steep theirs.

BlueMist:

I've ordered a few times, fast shipment, an send mini's to try out. But I've learned pretty much everyone single one of their flavors needs an extra shot, otherwise their dull-even after steeping.

Ive ALWAYS had to wait a few days and steep theirs. For some reason they dull out over time :ermm:

(I just ordered some from sweet-vapes and about to get some from MT.BV tonight. So we will see how those go. )

I personally find 80PG/20VG is great for me.

Enough vapor, TH, and flavor.

I have found higher VG...I don't like. It mutes the flavor beyond liking. AND personally, any higher VG I have to clean my tanks/ atties, b/c they get clogged.

I stick with 18MG if it's any conciliation. Sometimes 16 if thats what the site carries. No biggie. :D

I have tried liquids from a few places in a variety of mixes. I am a newbie and still figuring it out. My sweet spot seems to be 70/30 18 - 24 mg nic. I started and got off analogs using tobacco flavors but now moving away from that. I realize my tastes are changing as are my taste buds after 30+ years of smoking :-) so I try not to be overly critical.

It is Vapor - our local shop. All they make is 60/40 in various nic strengths. The menu is somewhat limited. But.... It's tough to beat a friendly atmosphere, amazing help, and the ability to taste test on the spot. I really wish I could "build my own". I can't always get exactly what I want on the spot but on-line is cool.

Platinum Vapes - another shop. Only make 50/50. Lots of flavors and ability to taste test. Just not satisfied with 50/50 right now. 50/50 for me is all bark and no bite.

Ordered a ton of stuff from Madvapes. It's "steeping" as it's just about all unvapable. Jury still out

Gourmet Vapes - ok, now we're getting somewhere. All 5 flavors i ordered passable with the exception of the cherry which is very much like a cough drop. Juices heavily colored. That worries me. I don't need the color. Their Keoke Coffee has moved to top of my list. Will probably order more of that

I have discovered that ratio pg/vg, nic levels, flavor strengths and equipment all effect flavors and I have spent hours deciphering reviews of juices. I understand flavors are subjective but when one reviewer raves about a flavor and the very next one calls it a dirty dish rag you have to wonder....

It really depends on what each person likes. Some of the ones I detest had the highest reviews. For me, I wanted an analog taste without smoking an analog. That is what my search has been. Fruit flavors are nice every once and a while, especially when mixed in a good tobacco flavor. I finally found that, and I am happy. My wife likes all sorts of flavors, especially Strawberry Fields from VapeDudes. As of right now I have 4 clearos in my case. 3 are Traditional Tobacco from Sweet-Vapes and one is about 80% Traditional Tobacco with about 20% Juicy Peach from same supplier mixed in. I am done experimenting for a while because I have found what I like and spent a little too much getting there lol.

As a whole I have found fruit flavors to be unsatisfying and for some reason give me heartburn, especially Grape. I do have a sample pack on the way from VapeDudes with Vanilla Mint, Vanilla Coffe, Vanilla'Nilla, Hazelnut Coffee, and Spearmint to see if any of those are good but mostly had the wife in mind when I ordered them.

I just ordered a small batch of stuff from Vape Dudes....yeah and I'm sure I'm not done yet. :-). I will probably go and order a few more things from a couple of other vendors as trials - SweetVapes and maybe EC. And then I'll make a few adjustments and reorder and get off this merry-go-round for a while, lol

I gotta say so far my favorite is gourmet Vapes but I'm very concerned over the heavy coloring they use. The Ocean Spray cran-grape is amazingly accurate on taste but it is literally deep purple in color. The Keoke Coffee is just this side of black.

And I don't know if I'm crazy or not but I swear I perceived an improvement in taste in all of my juices from GV in just a few days.

Juices I'd really like to see:

Beef Jerky

Ham and Split Pea

Mashed potatoes and gravy

Hmmm....maybe I'm just hungry....

IJuices I'd really like to see:

Beef Jerky

Ham and Split Pea

Mashed potatoes and gravy

Hmmm....maybe I'm just hungry....

Would you settle for pizza or roast beef? If so go to EC Blends' novelty juices... :P

Lol,

I just checked it out. They might be on to something over there. I couldn't find the hot buttered corn on the cob with salt and pepper. :-(

But doesn't someone make a French bread?

I'll start with tomato soup and cracked pepper

Caesar salad (I know someone is working on this somewhere)

The roast beef (medium rare please)

Mashed potato (if they can do tomato soup they can do potato)

Strawberry cheesecake

Keoke coffee

Oh no. I'm backsliding. Now I want a cigarette haha :-)

Alienvpor.com: Pizza, and Buttered Popcorn?

Sweet-vapes: Popcorn (and Caramel) and Pecan and Pralines

VapeDudes: Strawberry Cheesecake! They also have turtle!

EcBlend: Bacon and they have Roast Beef

AzureVaping: BearClaw Donuts

Freedom Smoke USA: BABY BACK RIBS, Bread Crust, Breakfast of Champs (looks like eggs sausage, etc), Cheese (assort), Roasted Chicken, Croissants(French Bread?), Garlic Bread, Peppered Jerky, And probably more.

Flavour Art: (French Site) Has Shrimp

I'd find reviews though, some of them might be repulsive, like Crab Juice. Watch the you tube video's, like Psuardo's. Pretty Funny.

Good Luck!

Alienvpor.com: Pizza, and Buttered Popcorn?

Sweet-vapes: Popcorn (and Caramel) and Pecan and Pralines

VapeDudes: Strawberry Cheesecake! They also have turtle!

EcBlend: Bacon and they have Roast Beef

AzureVaping: BearClaw Donuts

Freedom Smoke USA: BABY BACK RIBS, Bread Crust, Breakfast of Champs (looks like eggs sausage, etc), Cheese (assort), Roasted Chicken, Croissants(French Bread?), Garlic Bread, Peppered Jerky, And probably more.

Flavour Art: (French Site) Has Shrimp

I'd find reviews though, some of them might be repulsive, like Crab Juice. Watch the you tube video's, like Psuardo's. Pretty Funny.

Good Luck!

Ah...another chef. Thanks for the referrals. Believe me I'm having enough of an adventure just finding a few normal flavors, lol. I don't think I'm ready to try the crab juice yet...

I wouldn't reccomend crab juice by any means, the videos I watched people weren't pretty- vaping it was more of a dare. Lol. I stick with fruit and bakery flavors, can't go wrong!

I've tried juice from many different places over the years. I always go back to High Caliber and I've recently discovered Mt. Baker Vapor. I've placed 4 orders with them and haven't had a bad one yet. I vape everything at 50/50 @ 18mg.