Kanger Mt3

Kanger_MT3_main__14464.1356715419.1280.1

Kanger MT3 Replaceable Clearomizer with viewing window (Bottom Coil) - $5.99

The link above is to Carolina Vapes, and they only carry the chrome and the black versions so far.

The Kanger MT3 is the same thing as the Kanger T3 but with a slotted metal sheath around the tank. The T3 was the winner of Phil Busardo's recent Clearomizer Shootout.

Edited by Rixter

I've got a couple of these on order as well, i got a black and red. Shortly after placing the order, however, i read on pbusardo's website that there are apparently issues with some of these working well and other not. He speculates its something similar to Bogegate where demand is greater than supply and the company has to outsource parts that make the product not work as good as it was originally designed. See his site for more info:

http://www.tasteyourjuice.com

In light of Phil Busardo's recent discovery about some bad T3s out there, I'm looking forward to the buyers of the new MT3s keeping us posted about their performance.

Not too long ago I bought four T3s from... feh. I don't remember now and don't have time to go look it up. They're working okay so far. For the most part other than the Vision nanos, I haven't been impressed with bottom feeders. Even these T3s, while they work okay, there's a flavor that shouldn't be there. It's very faint but still there. I'm very interested to see how these MT3s work out. :)

A few posts back I said I was having an issue with leaking. Well, I changed the wick assembly and have no issues. The second unit I ordered is also performing well. After about a tank full break in the flavors are really coming through. I just wanted to pass that on.

Rixter, i got mine this weekend and they are piss poor. At only 6.5 watts i get horrible sratchy hits. I contacted gotvapes and it doesn't sound like they're willing to refund even with pbusardo's bringing the issue to light. They told me 6.5 is too high and to stick around 5-5.5 wattas (are you kidding me? Does that satisfy anyone ever?)

I cranked down the vamo to 5.5 and the scratchy hits are gone but so is any resemblance of flavor or throat hit. Very disappointed, i should've just picked up a few extra vivi novas. I've advise everyone steer clear of these.

You need to pick up a brand new, shiny Vision Spinner 1300 mAh. :yes

@mse12

I second that. At just $24 shipped, it really is one of the best eGo-style VVs I've come across. Its 1300mAh battery lasts a really long time between charges, and it's shorter than most batteries half its capacity. If only it had a USB charge port and I didn't have to use an eGo charger, it would be the perfect battery for me...I hate having to remove my juicers to charge it.

Edited by Rixter

Its a 2.5 ohm atty at 4 volts. so whatever that works out to. Ill have to try it out on my Vamo tomorrow.

I know it's probably gotta break in, but how many watts have you hit it with so far?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines