The Veteran Vapor

Tam

This review is waaaay late but here it is.

When I finally decided to try the eGo Twist I bought it from Brian at The Veteran Vapor. Also ordered the charger. The items came quickly and well packaged.

The first time I tried to charge it the threads were a little weird and I had a hard time connecting the battery to take a charge. Since the charger is a different type than what I use with my pass throughs I assumed it was just me. The second time I couldn't get it to connect at all so I contacted Brian. At this point I didn't know if it was me, the Twist, or the charger or all of the above.

Brian got back to me right away and insisted on sending out a new battery and charger immediately even after I told him I'd be happy to wait until he checked to see which one the culprit was.

He sent me a brand new Twist and charger priority. Inside the box was also a slip for me to reuse the box with the prepaid shipping slip to return the items I already had.

In the past with other vendors I usually had to pay to send things back. Only when they got the items and checked to make sure it wasn't working would they send out a replacement and possibly a refund on the shipping. Not so with Brian. The customer service I got from him was way beyond great.

He even got back to me with an update. It was the charger after all and the Twist was just fine. These things happen from time to time with any product. I don't expect everything I buy to be perfect every time, and it was in no way Brian's fault that the charger didn't work right. But it's the way the transaction is handled that makes all the difference.

Since then I've ordered as many things as I can from his store. The times when I contacted him asking questions, he's always answered quickly and politely. Of the things I've ordered, there were some extra goodies as his way to say, "thanks for the business!"

If you want great customer service, quality products, excellent packaging and quick shipping... I highly recommend Brian and The Veteran Vapor. :)

And Uma? Forget calling him Mark. I kept typing his name as Brain. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my order from Brian. He threw in a couple extra bottles of juice :) Fast shipping and great service.

Was there a note in your order and did he call you Mark? :lol:

Seriously, though, I love doing business with Brian. Consistent quality and great customer service. Now why can't they all be like that?

• 2 weeks later...

I just recieved an order from Brian. I orderd from 'The Veteran Vapor' based on the reviews I read here. I am not sorry. Quite the contrary I'm extremely happy with the products I purchased from him. His guidance, professionalism and concern ended my search for a vendor. We posted for a short time and he ended my confusion. I'm enjoying my new Joye e-Go-C. I have been away from Vapor Talk way too long. Compared to my "old" RN4027 I look like a smoke stack. Brian is a great guy with a great product. He is unselfish and you can trust him. Plus fast delivery, well packaged and willing to help!

Good to hear my review helped to sway you to give Brian and The Veteran Vaper a try, PoppaC. I'm not at all surprised with your review, though. Consistent great service all the way around is a nice change of pace. :)

Based on the glowing reviews I'm going to have to try "The Veteran Vapor" for the first restock for my Stok vaper. we'll see if I get a love note. :o

You'll have to let us all know if you do or not. It will give us more ammunition to tease Brian and Jeff. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I echo all the wonderful positive comments about Brian and his store. TOP NOTCH!!! Heck, he replaced my order just because it MIGHT not be a good enough product. I was astounded, and still am to be honest. Brian is a real gem in the vaping business.

• 4 months later...

Completely on point! Ordered T2 replacement coils Saturday that just arrived today then ordered more T2 tanks and shipped within 20 minutes of ordering them on a Sunday night. Doesn't carry my vision spinners but all other accessories and hardware will come from Brian at The Veteran Vaper!

• 2 weeks later...

I have to +1, he shipped my order the very first thing in the morning, and received it within two days. The biggest is he provides awesome customer service, and I love it when businesses drop a note saying thank you, it makes you feel great for buying from them. He now on will be my main supplier for tanks.

I ordered enough extra coils to get over the $75 free shipping this last order, it was less than an hour between my order confirmation email and my shipping email with confirmation number. Got them today, ordered them Wednesday afternoon.

Remember as a forum member to use coupon code VV10 for 10% off any order. When he gets Vision Spinners I will get everything from him but liquid, and am set for batteries for at least a year anyway. Definitely the best company I have dealt with in the vaping world hands down, wish I could get everything from him.

I ordered enough extra coils to get over the $75 free shipping this last order, it was less than an hour between my order confirmation email and my shipping email with confirmation number. Got them today, ordered them Wednesday afternoon.

Remember as a forum member to use coupon code VV10 for 10% off any order. When he gets Vision Spinners I will get everything from him but liquid, and am set for batteries for at least a year anyway. Definitely the best company I have dealt with in the vaping world hands down, wish I could get everything from him.

Thanks for the reminder of the 10% off code but will use it in a minute when I make another order. I always forget but don't mind it a bit for the great customer service and products.

Hopefully, he'll start stocking the Vision Spinner soon so I can send people his way for them. :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines