Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Is there a place that sells longer drip tips?. Looking for some for my hammer and kayfun combo.

Are you saying you want drip tips longer than the ones I linked to at 2.5 inches at Madvapes? If so I've not heard of any.

Are you saying you want drip tips longer than the ones I linked to at 2.5 inches at Madvapes? If so I've not heard of any.

Yeah I seen a pic some where can't member but a guy had a hammer with a kayfun lite with a long drip tip it looked awsome.

2 dna30 boards, 1 evolv charging board, 1 fire button, 10 up/down switches, 3 spring loaded center pins, 10 5 amp fuses, 10 9 amp fuses and 5 bottle tips and caps that should make filling KFL/R91 much easier.

Group buy, we ordered 123 DNA30's and 100 500ma charging boards. 35.25 and 5.15 each. Couple weeks lead time on the boards as they are a touch backed up. Fine with me as I'm still waiting on parts from china anyway.

You ordered more of the dna 30s? How many are you planning on building?

2 dna30 boards, 1 evolv charging board, 1 fire button, 10 up/down switches, 3 spring loaded center pins, 10 5 amp fuses, 10 9 amp fuses and 5 bottle tips and caps that should make filling KFL/R91 much easier.

Hey, do computer parts count? If so, I got a new GPU yesterday (or was it Saturday?). Fan was dying very quickly on this one (it got VERY loud, my SO pulled the GPU out and sent graphics to the on board graphics chip that came on the mobo. Anyway, since my GPU was 2 1/2 years old, and I THINK the boys had even managed to save up enough money to replace their GPUs with something better than mine (and mine was better to begin with), and I game at times, SO decided that a new GPU was the way to go rather than just replacing the fan. And the effects of smoking in my computer? I guess from smoke and tar buildup, the clear case around the fan blades were so yellowed you could no longer see through it.

Hitting a vape shop with my sis today, if she's still feeling up to it after a full day at work (hopefully), even the easy stuff. I MIGHT buy a juice or two there, I'm not sure.