Ego C Twist

Tam

Got home from work tonight and found that my new Ego C Twist arrived.

I should've bought this some time ago. OMG.

Someone said that the numbers were very small and hard to read in another thread. Boy, were they ever right! My eye sight isn't the best anymore anyway so without bright light and some squinting I couldn't make out which way was lower or higher. Finally got it set and gave it a try...

This 1000 mAh is nearly 1 1/2 inches bigger than my 650s but it's not bad. I think I just need to get used to the extra length. lol.

So far I've got it set at the lowest setting (3.2?) and loving the cool vape. The flavor of the e-liquid comes through stronger than I've ever tasted before (using a Stardust V2 right now). Eventually, I'll probably play with the settings but I think I've found my "sweet spot" already. :laughing:

And talk about great customer service! Brian also included two bottles of e-juice in my order. Thanks, Brian, for not only a great product but also a great shopping experience. You've got a new return customer. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I just found out about the twist last night and ordered one. I am anxious to give it a try. Thanks for your review of it.

You're welcome! I really love the twist, it has opened up a whole new variety of flavors without having to buy more e-liquids -- just play with the settings and the flavor changes. Even though I'm still new to all this, the people here on Vaper Talk are very helpful. Too helpful sometimes as I'm now buying more new things to try but it's been a fun learning experience! :)

I'm glad you are liking it...I've heard nothing but good news about the twist. I can't wait to order mine and for around 30 bucks its an awesome deal.

Liking it a LOT! If you haven't already ordered one, I would highly recommend gettng it from Brian at The Veteran Vapor store. The prices are comparable to what you'll find everywhere but it's the customer service you can't buy with money. Brian is simply amazing! You won't have to worry about the level of customer service you'll get at VV. :)

Gotta love the twist battery. I use clearos and drip attys that work great with it set at a low voltage. I mostly have it set up just a little bit to about 3.4-3.6 volts but when I'm not on the run and I can relax and take a good long toot I put it at 3.2 for the most flavor.

Not to thread-jack but I was curious if anyone has heard of the ego vision spinner? I'm pretty sure it isn't a Joye product but it appears to be very similar to the twist. Anyone have any experience with one?

Dammit, mse12! Now I gotta buy something else! :wallbash: And I just bought a new Twist today!

Not to thread-jack but I was curious if anyone has heard of the ego vision spinner? I'm pretty sure it isn't a Joye product but it appears to be very similar to the twist. Anyone have any experience with one?

Oh for crying out lou... 1300 mAh? Holy cow! I'm trying really hard not to buy anymore unnecessary e-cig stuff. :D

You.

Are.

NOT.

Helping!

:wallbash: