Hi Guys

Tkdmomyn

Hi guys. I am not sure how I found this forum but I am glad I did :D . I hope everyone is having a great day. I have been vaping full time since the end of January and put down the analogs on February 9,2012.... my 42 birthday. The devil now has an ice skating rink and pigs are flying with the birds lol. I was one of those people who just couldn't quit. The gum, patches, pills, will power didn't work for me. I loved smoking. I was scammed with my first Ecig (free trial then $100 charge on my credit card). My second was a kit from circle k. It got me through my surgery. Then my sister found the "blu" e cigs at Walgreens and they were ok. From there I found another forum and it was a miracle. I quit without even trying......and so did my sister. I smoked for 35 years and quit in less than a week. I still can't believe it. Enough about me I didn't mean to write a book lol.

I do have a couple of questions that maybe someone can answer at least one of them. First one is I have an Apollo Vtube (lava tube) and I love it. Butttt...... The part that screws into the tube/battery is a little short for my stardust and tank. I remember seeing a 510 extender somewhere but now I can't find one. Does anyone know where I can find one. My second question is probably unanswerable but I have to try :) my all day juice man has at least temporarily closed shop. I am lost without my juice. It is an uncommon flavor Coquito and I can't find anyone else who makes it. If anyone has noticed it anywhere that is open I would love to hear about it. I know that it a shot in the dark but I had to ask lol.

If you made it this far thanks for listening and any advice would be greatly appreciated. Have a great day everyone.

Jessie

Tkdmomyn

can't help ya with the juice, but i can show ya this! :)

http://shop.vaporheads.net/Drip-Tips-Cartridges_c28.htm

and a big ol' welcome to the forum!

btw, they can also be found at empiremods but their online store is closed atm due to attending the vapebash or fest or whatever lol

Coquito! That sounds like the coconut ice I used to get from NYC. Miss those things. If you find someone else who sells them, let me know! And, welcome to the forum. The people here are amazing... ask as many questions as you like.

Thanks everyone for the great welcome. And blucavvy thanks for the link I have 20 items in my cart already and looking at their juice lol. They are having an awesome sale right now and I need cartons and want to try the 2 of the tanks they have on sale. Is anyone familiar with their juice? There are several flavors I am interested in. Thanks again you guys.

Jessie

Tkdmomyn

no problem :)

i'm not familiar with their juice no, the only place i order juice from anymore is thevaporroom.net

best juices i've tried to date, and i have no interest in messing with perfection :)

Edited by blucavvy

Thanks blucavvy I have an open tab for the vapor room. I am waiting on my sister to get up and add the juice she wants to the cart so I can finalize the order. What are your favorites ? I have cinnamon Danish swirl, sweet tangerine, butterscotch , piña colada , vanilla tobacco , and ry4 in my cart right now lol.

Cinnamon Danish Swirl is my FAVORITE bakery blend juice i have ever tried. It's pretty much perfect for me. v/t/f are outstanding on it.

Their 555 is one of my favorite tobacco flavors to vape.

Haven't tried their RY4 but it will be added to my next order.

I only vape bakery blends and tobacco's so i'm not much help past that. The Vanilla Cupcake was also pretty good but just isn't up to par with the CDS.

The Vanilla Tobacco is also a pretty good one. Matter of fact i'm vaping some as i type this lol.

I go with a 75/25 pg/vg mix, and 12mg but my next order will be 6mg and i'm going to make my 3ml bottle a 50/50 mix to try that out.

You know that if your'e a first time customer there you get 15ml for free right? and every order (new or old customer) get's a 3ml bottle for free. You just type in what flavor,mg, and ratio you want in the comments box for the 15ml and 3ml. Make sure you check out their flavors of the week, cuz those are 30ml for $10! On your first order you can get 48ml's of juice for about $15 shipped! (if you do one of the flavors of the week)

Welcome !!! Looks like blu has you hooked up.

I love shopping for vaping stuff....Makes me happy :yes

Very glad to have you with us. Its a great place to hang out and feed our new addiction....buying stuff

Welcome aboard Jessie! Vaporheads has some great juices.The cinnamon danish swirl is great and if you ever want the best tobacco flavor ever, try their Tobacco Europe (vt3).

Welcome abord Tkdmomyn and australiavapo. We all have different thoughts and opinions on the many ecigs, cartos/tank setups and favorite juice. Vapor Talk is a great place to discuss or ask questions about any of them and it's interesting on how many of us agree and disagree on some things.