What's Your Favorite And Why?

I like dripping but for convenience I use cartos. My preferred was Boge LR 2.0 but they have failed me. Barely getting two days. Have moved on to smoktech 2.0's

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

306 atties + Ego + dripping--My sweet spot

Ego + Ego clearomizers--No fuss, no muss and no center cartomizer piece.

Ego + Tube Tank-- Great for changing things up

306 SR attys for dripping.

Vision EGO clearos.

Boge SR cartos.

EMDC cartos.

No special reasons for my choices, I guess it's whats working for me right now. Next month it might all change.hehe

for best of everything (only at home)- LEO+drip shield+2.0ohmLR 510 atty- V/T/F Perfection. definately my sweet spot, but not very portable.

for "out and about"-V4L Diamond Series Short Auto+2.0ohmLr 808 carto. Looks good, vapes ALMOST as good as the dripping on the LEO, it lacks slightly in the flavor and vapor output but boy is it close, this is my "go to"

don't care for 306 atty's, like all the different LEO carto's but i can't use the sanitary cap with them so i typically use a 510 adaptor and use lr shorty 510 cartos or an atty for dripping. never tried a carto tank and may never, don't care for atty/tanks at all-totally lacking in throat hit.

for best of everything (only at home)- LEO+drip shield+2.0ohmLR 510 atty- V/T/F Perfection. definately my sweet spot, but not very portable.

for "out and about"-V4L Diamond Series Short Auto+2.0ohmLr 808 carto. Looks good, vapes ALMOST as good as the dripping on the LEO, it lacks slightly in the flavor and vapor output but boy is it close, this is my "go to"

don't care for 306 atty's, like all the different LEO carto's but i can't use the sanitary cap with them so i typically use a 510 adaptor and use lr shorty 510 cartos or an atty for dripping. never tried a carto tank and may never, don't care for atty/tanks at all-totally lacking in throat hit.

what's a sanitary cap?

the LEO's and LEA from innokin are an eGo type battery, but they use what's called a sanitary cap to fit over the atty/carto to keep the delivery system clean if you want to say, stick your pv in your pocket. I like using it bcuz it looks like a pen lol

like this

http://www.whitestagvapor.com/innokin-lea-800-cap/

DCT! 1.5 ohm on an ego battery at work or out on the town, 2.5 ohms at 5+ volts at home. Best flavor, most vapor and I am tired of dripping. When I am out Rock climbing or hiking I use a ego battery with a ego mega DC cartomizer with one of those fancy leaches you can buy to put it around your neck. I don't trust the tank in the backcountry.

Edited by highcountryvapor

Dripping is best when you are at home with a whole lot of flavors next to you and you want to try them all. In my opinion dripping on the go gets old. It is also very dangerous if you are driving. I think they need a bumber sticker that say's don't drip and drive. however if you are like me dripping does serve a point but I would get annoyed with it after a while.

• 1 month later...

post-15088-0-24013200-1338185345_thumb.j

Boge Leo 800 mAh PT w/ DC LR CE Clearomizer - because I like using abbreviations. LOL

Maybe that will change when I try the much-ballyhooed 1.7 ohm Resurrectors from CCV. They should be here Tuesday.

Edited by Rixter

I use Smok XL and XXL Dual Coil Cartos and DCT at 1.5/1.7ohm. I am bias against dripping because I do a lot of driving and it just doesn't work for me especially when passing highway patrol.

what kind of atomizers comes with the KGO? That's all I have atm and I haven't found dripping to be all that special. :/

Those are standard resistance 510 attys made by SLB, I have had some luck with those in the past but for the most part they stink. The Joytech 510 attys are much better imo and have a sweet spot for me at 4.8v and can be cranked up higher or lower to suit your vaping needs if you have vv. For a kgo or any ego-type battery I would recomend lr attys, lr510, lr306 or lr901 for dripping. . No need for extra voltage with these attys.

I have lots of different ways to set up my pv's and don't have a definate favorite.

Cartos for on the go, dripping while i'm sittin on my butt watching tv (and usually refilling cartos)

cartos: Boge LR, Resurrectors

dripping: 306 bridgeless w/ drip tip

Mike, you convinced me on that empire mods drip shield setup. Tired of the leaking w/ my crummmy plastic drip tip. Order placed yesterday :)

for home: lr306 atty on a provari, kgo, or ego (I just love the flavor on these)

for out and about: triple coil cartos on a kgo or ego (I just love the flavor on these) :yes

I have two different favorites, one for work and one for home.

For work my favorite is a bottom feeder with a 306. It's convenient.

For home i like my Silver Bullet with a 306. I like to change flavors often ;)

Boge Leo 800 mAh PT w/ DC LR CE Clearomizer - because I like using abbreviations. LOL Maybe that will change when I try the much-ballyhooed 1.7 ohm Resurrectors from CCV. They should be here Tuesday.

Okay...change that to the Boge Leo 800 mAh PT w/ the much-ballyhooed 1.7 ohm Resurrectors (that FINALLY arrived from CCV...holiday weekend holdup). There's just no comparison to any other cartos I've tried.

I got the XLs and Jumbo Resurrectors...both perform beautifully. I like the XLs a little better only because the Jumbos won't fit under the Leo cap. The clear XLs are really nice because you can see the inner workings when filling so you know when it's full, and you can see when to refill BEFORE the dry hit.

In my opinion, you haven't tasted your juice until you try some of these.

Edited by Rixter