Vision Ego Transparent Clearomizers

Jeffb

I ordered some V2's and a 510/eGo adapter so I can try these on my Provari. :)

It works a little better on the Provari. 3.9v or low 4's but if you go any higher you'll get a burnt taste that won't go away.

I ordered 5 of them last week... got them this last Friday. I can honestly say that I can't stand them... they muted the flavor of my juices terribly... and they were ALL 5 just the same! And a couple of them would give off nothing but a burnt taste... even when fully filled/saturated, etc. ! I should have remembered what I told myself about CE2 style cartos when those first came out: Don't ever waste money trying another 'top coil' designed carto... because they simply suck! Honestly, they flavor was just so freakin' weak... I just couldn't believe it ! Overall for me...basically a terrible experience with them ! I tried to vape through it over the weekend thinking they might just need to be broke in... well, that wasn't the case. They sucked from minute one until last night when I finally threw in the towel ! I certainly hope that everyone else that is trying them for the first time has a great experience and totally loves them!

that's a real bummer :(

So I have to give these things a bit more credit.

I made a post about how I fell asleep and my PV ended up under me and engaged. It was engaged long enough for the whole tube to be hot and I'm assuming that battery protection kicked in (that thing was HOT).

After it cooled I vaped using the Vision that was on it the whole time and there is absolutely no difference in performance. Fires like a champ without a burning taste. I've never gotten a burning taste from these like I have everything else I've tried... and for it to have been firing for long enough for my whole mod to be hot (not warm, hot) without effecting its performance... that to me is a great product!

The only issue is that it's a bit more difficult to get the tip in an out now... it got a bit deformed due to the heat.

The best part of vaping is the options available. We all get to find what works best for us.

I am in the pro vision camp....I find myself using them more and more. I actually went 3 whole days without dripping...I actually forgot.....

It does mute the taste some and some flavors work better than others (butterscotch is amazing and so is VT midnight).

When I need a flavor kick, I drip.

@Dayvape....At least you have a setup you know works !

Haters gonna hate :D

I don't want to hate- really I don't. I'm even thinking of testing out the Vision Vini Nova to see if it treats me better. I've come to the conclusion that the Vision/Stardust is hit or miss. While mine wasn't acceptable for me, and likely the majority of vapers out there- the next one might have been better and more like the positive stories that I hear. If anyone wants to send me a SASE, I'll send out the Vision that I put no more than 6ml through. I'd prefer to send it to someone that loves the product so you can judge from what I had to go with and confirm that I'm not bat **** crazy (regarding the Vision that I used- not in general).

LOL......should have guessed that one !!!

how about a trade....I will send you a vision that I think works with a SASE...and you can send me the one you have and I can tell you if your nuts.

PM'd you

mine are currently all short wicks, Long wicks are pretty new. I really haven't had trouble with the short wicks. I have run across the burnt taste, was able to rinse and reuse without trouble. I do find some flavors work better than other....but thats the same for all devices IMO.

First day of using the V2 went great. I went through 2 1/2 tanks with no dry hits. First tank was a 80/20 blend, the 2nd & 3rd tanks were 100% VG. We'll see how it holds up tomorrow. :)

Dang it Jeff !!!! Now I will need to try them....I'll wait and see what you think tomorrow....

Got a nice burnt hit on my current vision... to lazy to wash it out....tried some sweet-vapes tropicooler and dang....not only helped with the burn, but tastes amazing !!!!!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines