Pay It Forward Thread

thought we should have one of these. I've got some stuff I don't need that could be donated to someone. Could also be maybe a swap thread? I dunno, I'm just gonna leave this here.

Drunk thread for the night! Brought to you courtesy of blu!

only one rule, and it's kind of like the box i suppose, if someone wishes to ask for the forum members' help, they have to have been a member here for at least.......i don't know, 2 weeks? i'll need help with the length of time.

i just figured if someone was down on their luck, maybe had an expensive mod break or get stolen or something, we as members could offer to "donate" a pv to them. i know i have a few that i no longer need. i also have some juices that could be donated if need be.

also, like i said it could be used as a swap thread, though maybe that's best to stay in the classifieds. i dunno.

Hey Bob...I have an extra 510 Charger floating around. I'll PM you

Unfortunately not a lot of extra hardware right now, But I do have extra liquids for someone in need....

i have some 808 batteries i can donate as well as a LEO clone i can donate. chargers not included.

i have some menthol liquid i can donate, about 15ml, 100%pg and 16mg. this stuff is straight menthol, no tobacco flavor at all. not for me at all lol

At the moment I have a single bottle of eliquid which seems to not be all that great maybe my atomizer is just going out as I don't remember it tasting like this. I may be interested in trading or just letting someone else have it if they are interested I just need to get more liquid first don't want to end up having none. Just so everyone knows it is Kamel Hump 24Mg with menthol and it is 33%VG and it is 18ML but it is almost half gone as I have no other liquid.

Keep in mind...you don't really have to have anything to trade... things are just up for pay it forward. some of us just have something to trade, If you are in need just PM the person.

At a future date you may be able to pay it forward.

Keep in mind...you don't really have to have anything to trade... things are just up for pay it forward. some of us just have something to trade, If you are in need just PM the person.

At a future date you may be able to pay it forward.

This is such a cool thread.

@bluecavvy.. Since I'm so young to this vaping world, I don't have a great deal of hardware (which is why I haven't asked to join the Mystery Box). But, in searching for my all-day vape, I have quite a lot of juices. Of course, in a pinch, if someone needed a battery, I have a few extras (some 808s, kgos, egoTs). Can't give up my provari. Ha.

Thanks bob, I really needed some juice just don't have a job I am just an independent contractor and don't get to many calls. As of now I am trying to sell stuff on ebay I don't need anymore but with no luck so far.

Thanks bob, I really needed some juice just don't have a job I am just an independent contractor and don't get to many calls. As of now I am trying to sell stuff on ebay I don't need anymore but with no luck so far.

You got some juice on your way as of next week. I will send you a couple of other little things as well.

sent from my ice cream sandwiched Samsung fascinate

I don't really NEED anything but i could always use more juice and dual coil cartos. ive got a 650 mah ego battery with the cone red in color that i dont hardly use anymore (charger not included). ive also got some spare 510 drip tips laying around (flat tip in black, a standard chrome one, and a weird clear one with purple swirls that empiremods sent me) and an almost full bottle of 24 mg apple jaxx from digitalciggz (im assuming its a 12 or 15 ml bottle it doesnt say). if you have anything just shoot me a pm. **juice must be 24mg.

I have a bunch of juices that I have tried and simply do not like ranging in sizes, tastes and strengths, a lot of them are fruit or berry or sweet flavors that I simply just do not like a few tobaccos as well that just don't do it for me. If anyone is looking for a type of juice they are looking to try post or pm me, not much hardware to trade or pass along but I am up for trades and possibly passing along some juices that someone else might enjoy that I simply do not. I am looking for some tobacco juices if any

Hi Y'all :)

I'm brand new to the forum, just discovered it and am enjoying what I've seen!

I'm like to make a (to me embarrassing) request to anyone who can help me out with juices and I really need a 510 (non-ego) usb pass-through (which I know is asking a lot).

I don't have the money to buy much, I'm disabled and so is my bf and we live on $700 a month - but I *had* to give up smoking because of my health (I was getting lots of upper respiratory infections).

I really hate asking this way, but sometimes we have to just humble ourselves and put our hands out, but I also know beggars can't be choosers.

If anyone can help me, please email me at daisy@daisyphoto.org (I don't know yet how to use the PM system here).

Thanks so much, and if no-one replies, that's OK too :)

Wendy (aka daisy)

Hi Y'all

I'm brand new to the forum, just discovered it and am enjoying what I've seen!

I'm like to make a (to me embarrassing) request to anyone who can help me out with juices and I really need a 510 (non-ego) usb pass-through (which I know is asking a lot).

I don't have the money to buy much, I'm disabled and so is my bf and we live on $700 a month - but I *had* to give up smoking because of my health (I was getting lots of upper respiratory infections).

I really hate asking this way, but sometimes we have to just humble ourselves and put our hands out, but I also know beggars can't be choosers.

If anyone can help me, please email me at daisy@daisyphoto.org (I don't know yet how to use the PM system here).

Thanks so much, and if no-one replies, that's OK too

Wendy (aka daisy)

You can get a 510 passthrough from electronicstix.com for $10. I had one but sold it. If I still had it it would be all yours.

I'm sure someone can come in here and help you out.

sent from my ice cream sandwiched Samsung fascinate

You can get a 510 passthrough from electronicstix.com for $10. I had one but sold it. If I still had it it would be all yours.

Thanks for the heads up - i'll definitely check that out, least expensive i've heard of!