Pay It Forward Thread

y does it have to be a 510? i have hardware i can send (batts AND carto's) but, not 510 threaded.

I only asked for 510 stuff because it's all I have. I have 3 manual batteries (I learned fast to grab a 3rd on sale) but I don't have any other equipment - aside from chargers, etc. The only other stuff I have is the Mistic kit stuff that I started with - which is now just some empty cartos and a battery and charger - it stayed charging a lot longer than the 510s do.

Hope that explains it? I'm not afraid or would reject something different, I just only have 510 things.

daisy :)

if you get one of these

http://www.ecigarsen...ger_p/10032.htm

for $4 plus probly $2 in shipping i'll send you one of these

http://www.vapingzon...Ah/pid-210.html

and a few of these

http://www.ecigarsen...ers_p/10012.htm

and some juice to help ya through, it's not 510 threaded but it is a passthru and it does work as a non-passthru as well with a 1000mah battery. i currently don't have an extra charger to spare, but as you can see they're inexpensive.

i have 3 of these and i absolutely love the LEO, it is a GREAT e-cig.

Edited by blucavvy

blucavvy, I can get the charger for sure. I'm honestly, happily, surprised by your offer and would gladly take you up on it. I figured out the PM's here if you want to contact me that way.

I'm going to faint now, lol!

daisy :)

woow, I got so many small accessories and nick nacks, unopened cartos/tanks/juice/etc, lying all over the place its not funny.. Problem is, its all scattered through out my house.. I really need to get it organized and take inventory.. I'd be more than willing to donate most of it I don't use any more...

lol, sorry i should've updated that, i just sent off most of my "extra" juices to daisygirlie so atm i'm down to my "i need these" juices lol.

i'll be ordering some more tobacco juices soon. :) sorry bud

no worries at all, i had more bakery blends runnin around than i knew what to do with to be honest. back to the basics. a good solid tobacco blend and a my favorite juice CDS is all i need :)

Holy Honkin Cartomizer batman! E-cig-arsenal sent me a free cartomizer - WOW, lol! i'll be able to go a couple days before topping off! Have you ever tried to drip with an atty? If i'm a dipper, can it still be done if i get an atty? They have them cheap at ECA and someone offered to send me a cleaned used one to try out - but they hadn't dripped since their 510 days. I'm totally fine with just cartomizers, just wondering if it's possible :)

Btw - i'll be paying it forward already - my other half has a best friend trying to quit, so we're going to send her my old mistic stuff with the USB charger so she doesn't have to buy all that stuff. i'm quite sure i'll also be able to help someone new out with some minimal 510 supplies. i'd like to make someone as happy as you did me, because i'm still just feeling really blessed right now!

you can absolutely drip on the LEO attys, its something I've been meaning to pick up again to try out just haven't gotten around to it. From reviews long time LEO lovers really enjoy the LEO attys over others. I personally have just stuck to the regular carto's and dc lr carto's. Also been meaning to try out the lr clearo's as well.

they're monsters though aren't they?! Things are huge when compared to most the standard hardware out there lol

What juices are you looking to possibly get rid of blu? :)

I have some extra liquids if you are interested.....PM me with what type of flavors and I can see what I have....I'll warn you, don't have any tobacco flavors.

@Daisy....Personally I love dripping. The best way to figure out your sweet spot is to try various methods. I still like trying new stuff, but I always come back to dripping.

I am looking for some FW vanilla cupcake flavoring & this one is a long shot Void Mist Battercake Special flavoring. I have for trade some ready to vape diyfs tobacco(just add nic), various diyfs flavorings or have some.DIY liquid. Pm with what you have and what you want.

Also can make up a bottle of juice for those in need. Normal rules apply.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

I have tons of unflavored nicotine juice. I can mix up a strength and Pg/VG mix unflavored if someone needs. I can even flavor it if you want. I don't have my flavors around but I will list them sometime. I will not ship someone 100mg/ml liquid, but I can cut it to whatever strength someone would want/need.

I am always interested in checking out a new flavor if someone wants to do a trade of some sort, I have lots of juice sitting around...well over 400 ml of premixed juices, and then my DIY stash, which is...significanly bigger than my premixed. Let me know if someone wants something or wants to send something my way.

I am not terribly hard up for cash, so this isn't really a true PIF post, just a I'll show you mine if you show me yours ;)

Blu - i showed my other half a regular 510 carto - then the Leo and his chin just dropped, lol! At least when i'm not dripping i'll have a few nice FULL cartos to use - and i obviously prefer cartos when driving and when doing things that would annoy me having to stop to drip - like mowing the lawn on my, thankfully, riding mower (which if any one of my dr's witnessed i'd be grounded for life, lol). I set that puppy to full speed, throw on the cruise control and go bouncing and jarring all over my 1/3 acre yard - takes about 45 mins, lol! i have a small vole/mole problem so it's *really* bad.

Wow did i digress!

Anywho, can't wait to try it out!!! OH - it was highly recommended to me to try the new LR but not the clear one (apparently it's awful) but the new black LR is apparently the bee's knees!

daisy

Edited by daisygirlie

lol, sorry i should've updated that, i just sent off most of my "extra" juices to daisygirlie so atm i'm down to my "i need these" juices lol.

i'll be ordering some more tobacco juices soon. :) sorry bud

It is fine, I'd rather you have done that and made a new vaper happy than traded with me anyway. I just ordered a sampler from Vermillion River so I will have them to keep me busy for a while haha. :)

I have some extra liquids if you are interested.....PM me with what type of flavors and I can see what I have....I'll warn you, don't have any tobacco flavors.

I am really looking for tobacco flavors ATM, I have yet to expand to really sweet flavors like bakery or drink flavored juices and candy, but I am trying to find a few staple tobacco flavors right now to add to my ever expanding list of juices I have tried. I do also like citrus flavors sort of for every now and then, I have a raspberry lemonade that I really enjoy. But Thank you!

Edited by yeahivape

anyone looking for some 808 batteries? i have 2 manual v4l batteries i have no need for anymore that could go to a good home.

they have 10second cutoff timers. these will also fire 901 atty's in case someone is interested in dripping on a small batt. they're 65mm batts.

just as a forewarning these batts can NOT be charged on a gen2 808 charger (Volt/Bloog/Smoov) but will work with any gen1 charger (v4l,v2,etc...)

anyways just thought i'd throw it out there that they're free to a good home.

It's here It's here IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! I'm so excited! Now i have to grab a syringe and give it a stab (ha!). My other half said it made the one (ego) that he'd seen in a vaping vid look small, lol!! Will update shortly - weeeeeeeee!

lol, awesome!

just so you know you don't need a syringe to fill those carto's. i just usually take the cap off, and drip down the sides. those carto's are monsters so it takes about 80 drops or so to fill them. try not to get any down the center tube but if you do no worries just blow the center hole out. let it sit for about ten minutes after filling and your'e ready to vape.

i put it on "lock" mode when i sent it out so give it a quick 3 clicks and it should "unlock".