Pay It Forward Thread

There has been plenty of PIF talk in here even with people looking to swap. I personally don't mind, it's not a huge thread and people are (mostly) either chatting, which I don't see as an issue, PIF'ing, or asking if people would trade - again, not so much an issue. I, personally, have PIF'd in here and been the recipient of a Leo, which is allowing me to pass things along to other people, as well as finding new things I can use to help others because I don't have much, but want to help family or friends in need. Here, everyone already has or has moved past the equipment I have to PIF with, so I like getting ideas on what I can suggest to people, etc.

I guess what I'm saying is although people have looked for trades a few times (which is ok'd in the rules), and we've gone OT a couple times, the thread is OK :D

PS - for anyone who is curious - go read the rules, Post #3 :)

Edited by daisygirlie

Sorry, there is so much going on in here, I wasn't sure. My mistake. Please forgive the newbie who is new to forums and vaping :)

No worries! It's Blu's thread and in the "rules" that were set up - swapping was one of them. So you're doing nothing wrong, and I guess Deadpool didn't read the rules?

Welcome to VT and one of the nicest threads on the board - really awesome people here, even when it's not PIF or swap talk :D

daisy

No worries! It's Blu's thread and in the "rules" that were set up - swapping was one of them. So you're doing nothing wrong, and I guess Deadpool didn't read the rules?

Welcome to VT and one of the nicest threads on the board - really awesome people here, even when it's not PIF or swap talk :D

daisy

Thanks for being so kind, Daisy :) I'm really new and not exactly sure what I'm doing on forums. Didn't mean to get myself "scolded".

Thanks for being so kind, Daisy I'm really new and not exactly sure what I'm doing on forums. Didn't mean to get myself "scolded".

we were/are new at one place at one time or another. I have posted MANY times in the wrong sections of various forums.

We all have to learn sometime :)

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

No one was scolding, I was merely pointing out that there is an entire forum for trades. Pay it forward, to me, means people repaying kindness with kindness. I look in this thread to see if people need help, and maybe I have something they could use. Instead, all I see is requests for trades - the kind of thing there is an entire area devoted to. Yes, it was mentioned in the OP "Maybe trades, I dunno." I did read "the rules" but it is also general forum etiquette to post in a proper place.

I didn't name anyone in particular. I just mentioned that all we see here are people wanting to trade, and very little "paying it forward." It has kind of killed the spirit of the thread.

Its all cool mang .. We all friends LOL and to that I am going to vapebash and vapefest this weekend and when I get back I will most

Definitely have a 5v woo ego battery mod to help some one out with as my Provari mini should be here by then

No one was scolding, I was merely pointing out that there is an entire forum for trades. Pay it forward, to me, means people repaying kindness with kindness. I look in this thread to see if people need help, and maybe I have something they could use. Instead, all I see is requests for trades - the kind of thing there is an entire area devoted to. Yes, it was mentioned in the OP "Maybe trades, I dunno." I did read "the rules" but it is also general forum etiquette to post in a proper place.

I respectfully disagree - have you missed the PIF discussions blu and I have been having - not to mention his PIF to me which is allowing me to PIF 2 other people? It's also shown another new member that there are inexpensive kits to try. Just knowing info like that is paying it forward because with him telling me that - another person already had learned of the kit and is very interested. I think that discussing some trades is fine - because some allow people to pass along equipment they no longer use if they can trade something they no longer need allowing them to pass their old/other equipment to someone else. Many trades/swaps lead to PIF's - they just aren't always mentioned later by the people involved.

Just my 2 cents

daisy

Edited by daisygirlie

Ok lets all just get along and agree to.disagree. LOL

So I just bought some.extra nic today for the.soul purpose of mixing liquids to pif. For those I pm'd, I mixed up fudge Brownie & strawberry custard tonight. I will drop them in the mail I hope tomorrow.

These are good to vape now, but will get better with time. ;)

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

i'd also be willing to trade some 808 batteries (both 2nd and 1st gen) and 808 carto's, for some 2.0ohm (or close to that) 510 carto's. they have to be 1ml size though. please help me out peeps :)

i'm ronery......oh so ronery......

Awwww - all alone wif no one to chats wif :( I'd have visited but the last couple days my timing has been bad for finding people in here who are alive!

If I had the parts you needed I'd gladly send them to you - but I'm pretty sure since mine are original 510 things and not ego, etc that I don't have what you want, lol!

I think I'm finally going to go to bed now - it's after 4:30 am and I have to get up sometime in the next 10 hours!

Would a 5v be good to use with a 1.5 ohm dual coil cartomizer? I seen a triple coil cartomizer that was 1.5 ohm and it said it is best used with 5v what if I used it on a lower voltage would it not work well? All I have is a joye ego battery but I am not sure what voltage it is or mah it is.

not, higher the voltage higher the ohm should be

lower the voltage lower the ohm is the general rule of thumb. only if you battery has enough mah to support it though. all eGo's are at least 650mah or more so don't worry about it, you can use your dual coil carto on it.

that being said, will, you've been around long enough, please post questions like this either in a thread about carto's or start a new thread, this thread is specifically for PIF.

I'm going to go ahead and say no more swaps/trades in this thread. I didn't originally care, but we're now on page 5 with only 2 PIF's so far lol

Swaps and Trades should just be posted in the classifieds. Maybe we need a full thread for swaps/trades? Or even better a sticky thread for swaps/trades! Someone pm jeffb!

there's too much clutter. so please keep it clean from now on guys. only PIF stuff from now on.

I feel weird asking this here, but I've had some, erm, not so good interactions in another thread so I'm going to ask here. Is ECF down? I bounce back and forth between the two while I'm online and I can't seem to get it to load - anyone know?

i can't get it to pull up either. but guys, please, i just posted like ten minutes ago, please keep this thread clean. this is for PIF only now. another member started a thread in the vapor lounge forum called the "anything/everything" thread, any oddball questions should probably go there.

it's all good daisygirlie. :)

Edited by blucavvy

OK - PIF question. The friend I was going to send my pink TW titan 510 set to has already got a friend who vapes. It was recommended to her that she starts out with a V2 - is that a good idea or should she start with something else - ie what I want to send her so she figures if she even *likes* vaping (she hasn't tried her friend's, I think it's an online friend) or tell her to find a quality, fairly priced V2 and go for it?

v2 is a good company, but they are overpriced. they sell gen1 kr808's. a MUCH cheaper, and MUCH better company to go with would be v4l.com

they sell more like a gen1.5 kr808. very high quality stuff at a much better price. they seem expensive up front but if you sign up for their email newsletter they'll email you sales that they run literally every week for up to 40% off. if they've never even tried vaping your kit will be fine to at least get there foot in the door.

if they want something better down the road you know where to point em :)

• 3 weeks later...

Well I PIF with my 5v woo mod and sold my provari to buy a webcam to review a darwin and gold porvari that never came and my ego just took a dump.. I hate to ask this but does anyone have a device they could loan or not using? I have atties , juice and chargers but nothing else..oh and a gg in drip mode repairable atty with wire.. Just need a device until I can afford one. thakn everyone and I feel foolish posting this but I truly do not want to smoke again

EDIT:

fauxsmoker got the Woo MOD from me :)

Edited by kwaione