What would you recommend to a new vaper?

Well Spinner 2s weren't around when I started vaping but definitely a Spinner kit with Davide Mini for the tank. Basically what I used since probably day 30 after buying a non VV EgoT kit before I found the forum.

Mods and APVs or any rebuildable are not my cup of tea.

I have been vaping over 6 years and I would recommend something simple. After all this time I just use a Vivi Nova , Vision V3 or Boge Ce5 clearomiser @ 3.7 volts on a plain old cheap box mod or an Ego battery. In my opinion finding the right juice is the key. And for that you just have to try a little from everybody until you find what suits you.

I would recommend myself to buy at least two or three, basic eGo-T (1100mAh) and at least three Pyrex tanks (KPT2 or KPT3 minis) to start with on day-one. I wish I'd never wasted the money on small mAh batteries and plastic Ce4 tanks! The eGo's and minis are my traveling and back-up rigs now... so they still see plenty of love...

I've tried VV batteries, but find my sweet-spot to be in the 3.7-3.8V range anyway, so the standard eGo-T serves me just fine :)

I also would have told myself to buy the MVP and AeroTanks (or KPT2 with air-flow-control bases) MUCH sooner than I did.... Actually, I would have liked to have invested money in those a month sooner than I did! That combo has served me very well these past 6+ months :D

I would suggest the EVOD twist or EVOD kit or the Spinner or Spinner II with a Davide mini or KPT 2 mini. I would also recommend the Areo base for air flow control if needed. The base fits better with the standard KPT 2, but will worth the minis as well. It they would rather go with a CE4 type tank I would point them to the IClear 16 dual coil. It is the most durable of the CE4 types and you can change the coils.

after getting the generic ego with disposable tank I went and got myself the EMOW starter kit. adjustable airflow, voltage, not too big, decent tank capacity. I couldnt ask for more... and the price point was 75$. the disposable and ego set up came out to 60 with 2 bottles of juice... i would of much rather spend the 75 on a good starter kit!

Hmm, I don't have to look back too far, but I would definitely say, stay away from the cigalikes, and go straight for a beginner battery (Evod Twist or Spinner 1 or 2), and get a good pyrex tank (protank or Nautilus). Take some time to sample various liquids in a brick and mortar and find a couple that I really like. Make sure to start with a higher nicotine level, and go down in level as needed.

• 2 weeks later...

If I could go back. I would go to a good vape shop and get a mech mod clone such as a Manhattan, and a RDA clone, anything from Infinite is good quality. I would have the shop wrap me some coils. The flavor and use of a mech + RDA is something that would have helped me quit analogs without the slip ups that I had (mainly due to my ego twist running out of battery life when I was drinking :X). I did not have the understanding or know how to start off with an rda. Luckily there are many shops with very knowledgeable staff and reasonably priced clones.

• 2 weeks later...

I would stay away from anything advertised on TV or anything sold at a location that sells anything other than vape supplies.

And those are popping up everywhere around me. I can see myself at the counter now. Give me 35 on pump number six, two Snicker bars, and throw me one of those bottles of banana juice in the bag also. Really?!!!!!

Yea, what he said ^

If you could go back all those months or years ago to when you first started vaping, what would you recommend yourself to have bought.

Don't just say a "MOD and a RBA" lol.

I'm trying to put together a list of the best products for the money.

"Recommend a new vaper" and "recommend yourself" are two different things.

I can't recommend anything to a new vapor without knowing their lifestyle, how they will use the device, and what aspects of vaping are important to them.

I can tell you, as far as myself, the best money I ever spent on vaping products were a Provari and Aspire Nautilus. In many years of vaping, nothing else compares when it comes to no-hassle dependable performance.

I would recommend the eSTICK. I really like the quality- it has a great draw every time.

d8edde11d2d4258db0dc8803531f9858.jpg

I find these extremely reliable and u can have the same look kanger tech... Evod and the silver one is evod vv.. Handy for adjustable power up to 4.8 volts.. This was how I started but after using a very similar product to the link u sent.

If you could go back all those months or years ago to when you first started vaping, what would you recommend yourself to have bought.

Don't just say a "MOD and a RBA" lol.

I'm trying to put together a list of the best products for the money.

Here's what I'd like to have started with personally

https://www.fasttech.com/products/3031/10007241/1491001

This is my current mod

4be3d8981e63f2eac68a62dc9d998a98.jpg

Rainbow is my favorite look... Black is my best...