Got A New Toy..

I finally got a new toy.. 9a2etuvu.jpg Nemesis clone (tobeco) and Kayfun Lite Plus and a Kick and IMR 18650 1600 mah batt. Im loving it. 10 times better than my MVP and Iclear 30s. Now i just need to find a magnifier that i can set between me and the coil I'm building. My eye's arnt like they use to be. :D

Edited by Eaglewtchr

That is the exact combo I have planned to buy next payday. Mabey different mod but not sure until I do more research.

I know many people upgrade the firing button too magnetic.

I love my Kayfun. It comes with 4 pre wrapped coils at about 1.8 ohms. Awsome flavor and better clouds vers the Iclear 30s at 1.8 ohms. Just be easy when putting the pieces together the threads are real small.

And I'm waiting fir my local B&M to get the magnetic switch in stock. Should be Monday or Tuesday..

what I like about one of the b&ms I go to. If he has the magnets he will just give them to you when you buy the mod

Yea well, I got my Nemesis from a kid (he's 18) at work. Gave him 40 bucks for the mod 18650 charger and a Smok Dripper RDA that i didn't like. Thought i did ok i guess.

I finally talked myself into the mech and kayfun, picking them up at a local shop in a few hours.

Not sure on which mech I'll get, but they do have nemesis clones.

I just replaced most of my old 18650's that were 3 years old from my flashlight building days, so I have 8 new Sony VTC5's to use.

What is suggested wire size? I have 28 and 32 gauge.

Boiled cotton balls or silica? I have 1mm silica and 3mm ecowool on hand.

I'm just glad I don't have to fool with stainless mesh as a wick like my ATA-T2 used.

I got the Kayfun clone by Tobeco and Nemisis clone also, on my second nemesis as the first had screwed up threads on the switch.

The kafun is doing well with cotton and 1.2 ohm coil, but it whistle when wide open. Is there a fix for that? Is it ok to just remove the adjustment hex?

It does have the best taste of any tank i own.

Lol yeah take three pieces put them in your drill. Lots of troat hit

I'm running a triple twisted 26g coil in one of my RDAs and getting very little throat hit. But thats due to using 3mg nic at 100% VG juice too. Minimal TH is fine with me. When I'm playing weather-man and throwin clouds, I don't want TH.

I may have exaggerated a bit, I do know about moderation.

But yeah, 24mg is way too high juice for chain vaping. I'm using a kafun clone so no dripping.

I'm gonna have to reevaluate my juices as all my juices taste differant with the Kayfun and Nemisis combo.

I just had a 240ml order of Moo Juice @24mg ship from MBV. Had I known what I know now I would have at least went down to 12mg.

Luckily it's cream base and very lite strawberry flavor can be a good base for 0mg diy mixtures to bring the nic down.

I just made a triple twist 28gauge that should meter out sub ohm, I definitely will be buying a test bed for coils so I don't have to keep emptying my tank to test its resistance.

Btw ive done rba's before, so I'm good on most safety aspects. But by no means am I a know it all.

What's so suprising is my VTC5's aren't even breaking a sweat even at 1ohm. I've been using one cell for most of the day on this build and last I checked it was at 4.1v

I also learned that just swapping out the drip tip for a big bore one can make my lighter cream based juices more full bodied while the stock kayfun tip keeps strong flavored juices in check and not overbearing.

Sorry to ramble so much.....

MY HEART IS GONNA EXPLODE!!!

:)

28 gauge triple twisted coil at 1ohm and 24mg juice is waaaaaay too much nic....

Now to shoot for .8 ohms.

On a serious note, my Aerotank and Nautilus may not ever see much more use. The flavor and TH just aren't even in the same ballpark.

LOL! Yeah you might wanna bump that down to about 6mg of nic for that build.. I did the same thing awhile back I grabbed an old bottle of juice and didn't realize it was one of my old 24mg and I dripped it into my rda I had set up for cloud chasing... needless to say, I will NEVER make that mistake again!.. lol

ive been experimenting with my kayfun lite plus for the last week and my advise is to keep it simple, 10 wraps of 28 guage kanthal with a cotton wick, melons and berry flavors taste amazing on it (if you're in to that). I had mine on my nemesis clone at first, but ive been using my sentinel M16 clone lately. with the airflow all the way open, and doing a lung inhale 6mg is perfect.