Got A New Toy..

ive been experimenting with my kayfun lite plus for the last week and my advise is to keep it simple, 10 wraps of 28 guage kanthal with a cotton wick, melons and berry flavors taste amazing on it (if you're in to that).  I had mine on my nemesis clone at first, but ive been using my sentinel M16 clone lately.  with the airflow all the way open, and doing a lung inhale 6mg is perfect.

What are you wrapping your coil on and what ohm are you getting? I have some 28ga kanthal somewhere..

I am using a small screw driver (pic below) and running 1.8 ohms.

Would a 5/64 drill bit be smaller? I've been watching alot of youtube videos and the one's that use a 5/64 drill bit 10 wrap with 28ga kanrhal are coming out at 1.3-1.4 ohms. I'm still tring to figure out building coils. My kayfun came with 4 pre-made coils at 1.8 ohms so Im using them till Im ready to actually build my first. Still need a ohms meter. I still have my MVP V2 but everyone says not to use it to check ohms since its not 100% accurate.

Thats correct Eagle. The MVP is not an accurate ohms checker when building coils. There are many ohms checkers out there that are affordable. Better safe than sorry.

Thats why i havent tried to build one yet. Gotta wait till payday again. My wife gave me a budget on payday for vaping supplies.. :(

Would a 5/64 drill bit be smaller? I've been watching alot of youtube videos and the one's that use a 5/64 drill bit 10 wrap with 28ga kanrhal are coming out at 1.3-1.4 ohms. I'm still tring to figure out building coils. My kayfun came with 4 pre-made coils at 1.8 ohms so Im using them till Im ready to actually build my first. Still need a ohms meter. I still have my MVP V2 but everyone says not to use it to check ohms since its not 100% accurate.

I would have to compare the two and i dont have my drill bits with me at the moment, but ill get back to you. This coil is probably smaller though.

Thats why i havent tried to build one yet. Gotta wait till payday again. My wife gave me a budget on payday for vaping supplies.. :(

are we married to the same person? I told her that i make the money and I can spend it on what i want, lets just say I never want to have that arguement again.

I understand. My purchasing privilages have been curbed to only juices till a friend gets a custom DNA mod built for me. I've spent close to $2,000 since this last thanksgiving. I've gone over to the darkside! Lol

I understand. My purchasing privilages have been curbed to only juices till a friend gets a custom DNA mod built for me. I've spent close to $2,000 since this last thanksgiving. I've gone over to the darkside! Lol

Well, She hasn't gone that far yet. I still get $100 every 2 weeks for vaping stuff. :)