December Contest

Mark

Okay Folks – We have a new contest.

Pictures, pictures, pictures!!! This contest will be a picture of you with your Christmas lights, tree, or holiday decorations. Let’s see who can get into the Christmas spirit (and no, I will not be politically correct and call it a holiday contest)-LOL. Please make this an original picture (no photoshop).

Have fun with this and use your imagination! Everyone is welcome to participate--even those who have won past contests are eligible to participate.

Please post your picture on the gallery December Contest by 7 p.m. on Sunday, December 26, 2010. Vapor Talk staff will pick the winners and announce them later that evening.

The prizes which will be awarded are as follows: (in no particular order)

1 Mark’s mod #76 Osage Orange (with batteries and charger courtesy of Brian)

2 eGo PT with atty and cone (courtesy of Jeffb)

3 Mark’s mod #82 Tulipwood with batteries and charger courtesy of Brian)

4 Vapor Talk juice sampler (courtesy of Vapor Talk)

(pics of mods are here http://www.vaportalk...cember-contest/

The 1st place winner gets to choose his/her prize first (2nd chooses 2nd, etc. etc. )

(other prizes may be added depending on the number of entries)

You must be a resident of the continental U.S. and over the age of 18 to participate.

Good luck, have fun with this and HAPPY VAPING!

The decisions of the judges are final---No wining if you think your pic should have won and didn't---LOL

I would also like to thank Vapor Talk for letting me host these contests :unworthy:

PLEASE POST YOUR PICTURE HERE: *** Click Here To Submit Picture ***

Edited by Mark

This is so exciting! :jump:

I have my picture place and my attire all picked out. Now I just have to hope for a good hair day. LOL.

Am I to imagine it is one entry per person? If not, I have other ideas, too. :shiftyninja:

Did I mention I'm excited? :jump:

Also, I am very much looking forward to seeing everyone else's photos. So FUN!!!

Thanks, Mark and VT staff.

:jump::jump:

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing as Schlitz. Must it be in front of christmas decorations necessarily? I have a picture in mind that I took before. It is christmas themed, but there are no lights or decorations in it.

Also, is each person only allowed one entry? I ask because I have a few other ideas in mind...

Edited by DerStadtschutz

I'm alone over the holidays most of the time. Always glad when they are over with! Christmas decorations are an added expense, especially if you're living on a budget. Bah Humbug! LOL Oh ya! Merry Christmas! :)

I'm alone over the holidays most of the time. Always glad when they are over with! Christmas decorations are an added expense, especially if you're living on a budget. Bah Humbug! LOL Oh ya! Merry Christmas! :)

Go to a mall and get your pic taken in front of the tree there lol. Or in the decorations dept. of like a Home Depot, Menard's, or Lowe's.

Go to a mall and get your pic taken in front of the tree there lol. Or in the decorations dept. of like a Home Depot, Menard's, or Lowe's.

Ya, I'll be sure and do that! LOL

• 2 weeks later...

My Christmas is blue!!! Whining and :wine: (before the contest!!!)as according to the rules not permitted after!! Sadly as I was mentally designing my Christmas picture - I kept reading the contest rules and alas, woe is me, I live in Canada and am contest exempt. Have asked Santa from a cam for my computer to join the chat contests and think I have one coming :innocent: (not that I peeked in the closet!!) So not all is lost. Happy 'clickin', great pics to y'all.

Thank you to everyone who entered our December contest. We have chosen the winners as follows:

1: Vacker

2: Aimeeg

3: Brent

4: Coffinless

So, what happens next is I need Vacker to post here and tell us which prize she wants and then PM me your address. Then Aimeeg picks, Then Brent, and last but not least, Coffinless. The quicker you folks reply to me, the quicker I can get them in the mail-LOL.

In case you don’t want to scroll up, the prizes are:

1 Mark’s mod #76 Osage Orange (with batteries and charger courtesy of Brian)

2 eGo PT with atty and cone (courtesy of Jeffb)

3 Mark’s mod #82 Tulipwood with batteries and charger courtesy of Brian)

4 Vapor Talk juice sampler (courtesy of Vapor Talk)

(pics of mods are here http://www.vaportalk...cember-contest/

Again, Thanks for entering and being a part of the Vapor Talk community!!!

Mark

OK, The picking of the prize may have not been the best idea I had with this contest as I have to get these to the post office by wednesday so, What I would like the winners to do is list in order the prizes that they would like (for example: 3,1,2,4) and post them here. If Vacker gets back to me by 6am est on wednesday morning I'll use her first pick, then aimeeg, etc. If I do not hear from someone they will be skipped and I'll move on down the list. I'm just trying to expidite this so as to get these out asap before I have to leave for a couple of weeks. (I'll post wednesday morning what each person has received).

Don't forget to PM me your address!!!