December Contest

Mark

Eager to enter the contest and I guess the most eager to make a selection (or at the least - the one with most time on my hands being retired to haunt this site :innocent: )

Thank-you Mark for the contest and Thank-you to Brian, Jeffb and Vapor Talk for the prizes.

So... as requested, my list of choices would be and will also be definitely thrilled with whatever I get. :thumbup:

1. Either Mark mod

2. Either Mark mod

3. Juice sampler (Executive Collection 16mg if possible (hehe)

4. eGo PT

:blush:

Mark, I sent you a pm last night. Did you get it?

Yup---Just waiting to hear from Vacker. If she doesn't respond, I will distribute prizes as fairly as I can at 6 am tomorrow morning(so I can get them to the post office). And aimeeG, If she doesn't respond you get your #1 choice (worst case..2nd)LOL.

OK--Time to get to the post office. I still haven't heard from Vacker so I'll have to mail hers after I get back. The final breakdown on the prizes is:

Vacker---#76 Osage Orange

Aimeeg---#82 Tulipwood

Brent---Vapor Talk Juice sampler

Coffinless---Ego pt

Congratulations to everyone and thanks for playing!!!

Thanks again, Mark, for this awesome prize. And, hey, Brian, thanks to you, too, for the charger and batteries! Way cool.

You're welcome. :) I'm just proud to be associated with the Mark Mod in any way I can. ;)

Absolutely!!

Walked into office today to 1600+ emails and everyone needed something by end of year. Aarrgggghhh!! Oh and "Princess could you get everyone's order for lunch for 20 in the next 20 minutes?" aarrrggghhh!!

But the best email really started my year with "YOU WON!!"

THIS is gonna be a great year!!

Happy New Year to All

:jump: :jump::jump: :jump::jump:

• 2 weeks later...

Wowie Zowie!! This is the coolest thing ever!!

Came home tonight after a baaad day at the office to my little flat rate box.

I was just giddy with glee ripping it open and low and behold a most spectacular sight ....

... THE MARK MOD #76 OSAGE ORANGE!!!!

I love this thing!! and what craftmanship - i can't say enough - it is just so cool!! and the vapor is vapolicious!!

Thank you Mark for all you do, I sometimes think it is too much but i am so happy you are soooo generous with your talents. And Brian a big thanks to you also for the much needed ingredients.

This is wonderful, and yes Chris it does have little face on it and me thinks it looks a little like you!! The VaporMeister!!

the Princess Loves you all and to all a Happy New Year!!

(actually just in time for my 2 year anniversary of vaping)

Edited by Vacker1229