What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now ?

kitsune

Just received my Tasty Vapor items. Waiting to try the Atomic Cinnacide for when I have a fresh atty since I understand it will take over and not let other flavors play later. However, right now, I am thoroughly enjoying Orange CreamPop. Pretty darn good so far! Can't wait until they have the buy-two-get-one-free option again. I have five more flavors in my wish list. :icecream:

Just received my Tasty Vapor items. Waiting to try the Atomic Cinnacide for when I have a fresh atty since I understand it will take over and not let other flavors play later. However, right now, I am thoroughly enjoying Orange CreamPop. Pretty darn good so far! Can't wait until they have the buy-two-get-one-free option again. I have five more flavors in my wish list. :icecream:

Oooo the atomic cinnacide is so good. I would use a atty for it and wait for another atty for your other flavors.

Back to VT Midnight for me... along with a glass of vino. A big glass... heck, the entire bottle, probably. I just graded about eighty seventh grade creative stories. Thankfully with vape in hand and their stories won't smell like analogs when I give them back... YEAH! Not that I ever graded and smoked analogs before, but I am soooo thankful to get my nic hit while I'm grading now... love this! Vape (and drink) on!

Back to VT Midnight for me... along with a glass of vino. A big glass... heck, the entire bottle, probably. I just graded about eighty seventh grade creative stories. Thankfully with vape in hand and their stories won't smell like analogs when I give them back... YEAH! Not that I ever graded and smoked analogs before, but I am soooo thankful to get my nic hit while I'm grading now... love this! Vape (and drink) on!

:punk:

:wine:

I just got Bobas Bounty in the mail today and it's amazing... I didn't think i'd care for it much cuz i was a menthol smoker, but i was wrong. This juice is incredible!!!

Also got Caramel Kicker... Irish Creme and Maple Melody to try.. All from Alien Visions. :thumbsup: