What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now ?

kitsune

And in a BOGE LR Carto, right? ;)

I'm back to Dulcis.

Need you even ask that question? LOL. The past couple of days have just been "quality carto days" for me. You know... when everything just goes/tastes perfect in that brand new/fresh carto... and each and every vape session seems to be one of your best ever! :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

Need you even ask that question? LOL. The past couple of days have just been "quality carto days" for me. You know... when everything just goes/tastes perfect in that brand new/fresh carto... and each and every vape session seems to be one of your best ever! :thumbsup:

I love days like that Dayvape !!!

Back to Apple Pie (Flavourart mix)--This is one of my favorites and one I always seem to come back to. wine.gif

Dbl Chocolate...and of course Midnight !!

Dayvape...you got me started on these damn cartos and now I can't quit. Been using this same carto for almost 3 wks....draws getting tight but I just hate to throw it away even tho I have others.

Besides...there's still Midnight in it....lol

snubber, three weeks!?!? Are you kidding me? How many times have you refilled it, do you think? What vendor did you get it from? Holy crap impressive!

Back on topic.... still living the vaping dream with Dulcis. :dribble:

Just got caramel macchiato from VT about an hour ago and I'm loving it so far. Goes great with my coffee!! mmm, mmm, good! My husband, however, is strictly a tobackey kinda guy...I'm loving all the flavor options. It's like starbucks for former smokers ;):thumbsup:

• 1 year later...

24mg PG Dekang DK-TAB (3ml) + 0mg 50/50 Strawberry Daiquiri (1ml) = 18mg Strawberry TAB

Has around 12.5% VG for excellent vapor production without muting flavor

Bought 50ml of Vapelite's DK-TAB for $10, and 15ml of EC Blend's Strawberry Daiquiri for $5.95

Total cost for 65ml including shipping and using EC Blend coupon code "10020": $20.46 - $.31/ml.

I recently got into vaping pure vg blends. Wo would have known how nice they are!

Right now I've got Gentleman's brand earl grey tea ! ( soooo good!) as well as a custom blend they did for me: lavender oil and vanilla custard. Sounds weird, but it's amazing. I never thought I would enjoy vaping essential oils.

Also they have coupon codes.... 'gentlevape' will give you 10% off the whole order! I'll take free shipping :)

Right now it's some Caramel Spanish Gold from Sweet-Vapes. 18mg and a 70/30 PG/VG blend. LOVE IT!! Have some 18mg 50/50 Tiramisu juice from altsmoke.com in a 2nd clearomizer when I feel the need to switch it up some.