Diy Recipes

kitsune

Time to Bring on the Recipes !!!

2 or more premixed liquids......

Premixed liquids + flavoring....

mixing from scratch.....

Any and All Recipes---ones that work, ones that don't,

Flavors you love or Flavors you hate.......

Merry Mixing and Happy Vaping thumbsup.gif

I'll start:

Playing with 0 nic again....

4ml PG

4ml VG

1.5ml Lorann Strawberry

1ml FlavourArt Banana

5 drops Menthol

Good throat hit at 3.7V, best throat hit at 4.5 V. Very good Vapor.

May need to add a bit more Strawberry--haven't decided yet.

Nice and refreshing type flavor....reminds me of summer

Here's one I've been playing with,

Loda Water (corny I know):

Nic Base ( I start with 18mg/PG)

20% PA Pinacolada (PA)

5% 0mg Watermelon

1 drop/ml Graham Cracker (PA)

1 drop/ml of VT Mentha 24mg (thanks for the idea Kit!)

In a 3.0 Ohm carto on 4.7 volts and is a tasty fog formula!

I think we need to talk Chris into having a section just for recipes that are pinned so we can refer back to them when we want to try something new.

Then every one who mixes something can add it on for the rest of us to try. Whatcha think???icecream.gif

Here's the flavoring mix I use as my all day vape most of the time:

50% PA Peanut Butter

40% PA Bittersweet Chocolate

10% PA Cotton Candy

Use this to mix to whatever MG and flavor % you like (I use about 30% flavor and 20% VG). After making a 10ml bottle of 24mg, I add 3-4 drops of tobacco. The different tobaccos bring out different flavors in the mix. Some of my favorites are:

FA Latakia

FA Max/Boro

TW 555

TW Tobacco Americano

TW M/Borough

coffee flavors seem to be hard to get just right. The coffee flavors seem to work well with as an accent flavor with the apple pie and tiramisu.

Really need to try Brians----Sounds really good--guess I will be ordering more flavors soon.

I haven't been able to come up with a good coffee either, Brian. I'd vape mint chocolate chip if I could find a good chocolate. So, I guess you'll have to stick to drinking your coffee and eating your mint chocolate chip cookies while vaping your wonderful peanut butter tobacco mix, huh?

here are a few I came up with that I like

Chocolate Mint (30% flavoring)

5mls 8mg/ml

PG or VG with nicotine 34 drops (24mg base)

PG or VG (no nicotine) 36 drops

7 drops crème de menthe (LorAnn flavor)

23 drops chocolate (LorAnn flavor)

(my favorite)

(like a York peppermint patty)

Banana Foster (30% flavoring)

3mls

PG or VG (no nicotine) 42 drops

12 drops Banana cream (LorAnn flavor)

2 drops caramel (LorAnn flavor)

2 drops butter rum (LorAnn flavor)

2 drops vanilla (LorAnn flavor)

Apple cinnamon Danish (30% flavoring)

3mls

13 drops apple (LorAnn flavor)

4 drops cinnamon roll (LorAnn flavor)

1 drop cinnamon oil (LorAnnflavor)

2 drops vanilla butternut (LorAnn flavor)

(shake well before each use. Cinnamon oil will separate.)

Edited by missty

A friend sent me these. I have not tried them yet, but they sound good :D

Mounds candy (30% flavoring)

3mls

8 drops chocolate (LorAnn flavor)

5 drops coconut (LorAnn flavor)

5 drops Bavarian Crème (LorAnn flavor)

Banana split (30% flavoring)

3mls

6 drops banana cream (LorAnn flavor)

4 drops strawberry (LorAnn flavor)

4 drops chocolate (LorAnn flavor)

3 drops Bavarian cream (LorAnn flavor)

Peanut butter cups (30% flavoring)

3mls 12mg/ml

30 drop 24 mg liquid

12 drops VG

9 drops chocolate (LorAnn flavor)

9 drops peanut butter (LorAnn flavor)

3 drop Bavarian crème (LorAnn flavor)

This is my current absolute favorite:

Apple Pie

3ml Cappuccino 18 mg (wordup)

2ml 36mg unflavored

4ml apple pie flavoring (FlavourArt)

1ml Vanilla (FlavourArt)

4 drops Menthol (FlavourArt)

1ml Marshmallow (Lorann_

5 drops expresso (FlavourArt)

I have heard really good things about faeries finest extracts My link for flavorings. I haven't tried them yet, but they are on my next months list. ended up ordering some new flavors, going to try the lorann peanut butter-- Looking forward to trying some of these new recipes.

Ok..so you all have really peaked my interest into mixing more. I've mostly just mixed single flavors like coffee, cherry, peach, hickory, etc just the basic stuff.

I've had pretty good luck but nothing really special like what you all have been coming up with. Guess I'm just not that creative.

I've gotten some Lorann's and Diyflavorshack and Perfumers apprentice flavors and they are pretty good, just haven't gone wild with them.

So here's a question for you. How do you come up with how much of each to put into your mix? I use the Todd Muller calculator for the basics but how do you decide how much of the other flavors to add?

Just when I thought I was getting a handle on the basics you all go and throw a wrench into my works....all very confusing. Ok Kitsune....HELP!!!!!

Well, I mix a bit like I cook. I decide which flavor I want to be dominant i.e. Apple pie flavoring. I like fairly strong mixes so am usually at 40 % or so. Then I just add the other flavors a few drops (5 or so) until I get the right flavor. tasting as I go and adding as I go. (usually mixing 5 or 10 ml batches)

if you are mixing small only add a couple drops at a time.

tobacco flavorings are always very, very strong 1-2 drops/ 5mls

menthol flavoring is also fairly strong so only add a couple at a time.

there is a bit of trial and error--thats where mixing in small amounts comes in handy.

If you want to see what a particular flavor tastes like--just use a few drops of VG or PG and add a drop or 2 of the flavoring and vape--will give you an idea of how strong the flavor is.

sometimes it takes me a couple days of adding here and there until i get the flavor I want.

If you are still stuck I am more than happy to help with how much--Just need what flavor you are trying for and what ingredients you have to work with.....

You can do this !!!!!thumbsup.gif

Well, I mix a bit like I cook. I decide which flavor I want to be dominant i.e. Apple pie flavoring. I like fairly strong mixes so am usually at 40 % or so. Then I just add the other flavors a few drops (5 or so) until I get the right flavor. tasting as I go and adding as I go. (usually mixing 5 or 10 ml batches)

if you are mixing small only add a couple drops at a time.

tobacco flavorings are always very, very strong 1-2 drops/ 5mls

menthol flavoring is also fairly strong so only add a couple at a time.

there is a bit of trial and error--thats where mixing in small amounts comes in handy.

If you want to see what a particular flavor tastes like--just use a few drops of VG or PG and add a drop or 2 of the flavoring and vape--will give you an idea of how strong the flavor is.

sometimes it takes me a couple days of adding here and there until i get the flavor I want.

If you are still stuck I am more than happy to help with how much--Just need what flavor you are trying for and what ingredients you have to work with.....

You can do this !!!!!thumbsup.gif

Thanks Kit... it's still a little fuzzy but get the idea. I'm just still a little lost on how you figure what to mix with what? Like why capp and expresso in apple pie? It's not so much about how much....I always boost my flavors to at least 30%. It's the combos that get me. All trial and error I guess.....just hope not too many errors!

For me I love coffee(capp or expresso-depending on whats handy) with my apple pie and vanilla icecream (vanilla flavoring), Marshmallow because I wanted a bit of extra sweetness. I add a couple drops of menthol to everything for a better cool throat hit.

If I am playing with my Tiramisu--I would add coffee type flavor(same thing, like coffee with my dessert, plus tiramisu has a coffee flavor to it), chocolate, maybe hazelnut (just like the nutty flavor)

I also have been using champagne (wordup) as a base for some of my mixes--it doesn't have a very strong flavor by itself, but it is a bit sweet and a smooth taste. mixes great with all kinds of flavors.

The champagnes reminds me a bit of VT midnight.

Fruit mixes--almost all the fruits mix well together--pina colada (Lorann), pineapple (Flavourart), maybe some coconut, cherry.

strawberry and banana, think fruit salad or fruit smoothie, fruit punch.....

Its deciding what flavors might go into a recipe ....... or mixing like flavors.

Thats why its best to start with flavors or tastes you know--so as you are picking your flavorings you have an idea of what you want it to taste like. If you have never had tiramisu you wouldn't know what it should taste like.....

Any Clearer????

Yes, alot of trial and error. But I have found I can add to a mix until I like it or use it to add to another mix.