Sept. Vapor Talk Contest

Mark

Oh, Did I forget to mention :whistle: that there maybe additional prizes for Different things (totally subjective). Maybe---First photo, or funniest photo, comments on photos (for those that don't have a camera you can possibly still win something!). What I am saying is you don't know for sure but you could be a winner just for submitting an entry. :thumbsup: Good luck everyone and have fun with it!!!

That's so awesome of you Mark!

Promise there will be no lonesome loser? Must have company, misery loves company!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another GREAT contest...Thanks Mark,Chris,Jeff and Brian.. you guys are awesome! I think Ill get this thing roll'n...first set of pix is posted.... Good Luck guys :thumbsup:

man i love the give a wooden indian a vape pic thats awesome

Ouster, You can only win 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th but you can't win all five.:D

LOL I'll be happy if I only win a VT T-shirt :thumbsup: I still have other pics to post yet...hang'n on to em til the last few days of the contest :icecream: I figure I'll need a few to counter the flood of entries coming in on the last day :shiftyninja:

I live in Race City USA in NC (Nascar town) and I've been hoping to run into Jamie McMurray who I know from my last job and also Kurt Bush and Dale Jr's shop is down the road from me. I was going to ask them if they would put Vapor Talk on the side of the car (on a sign) and take a pic with me, but I don't think I have time since they've been out of town. I tried. :(

I live in Race City USA in NC (Nascar town) and I've been hoping to run into Jamie McMurray who I know from my last job and also Kurt Bush and Dale Jr's shop is down the road from me. I was going to ask them if they would put Vapor Talk on the side of the car (on a sign) and take a pic with me, but I don't think I have time since they've been out of town. I tried. :(

It doesn't have to be a famous person. Just be creative. Buy a card board Austin Powers or something.

It doesn't have to be a famous person. Just be creative. Buy a card board Austin Powers or something.

In case some people are confused--There does not have to be a celebrity in your picture at all...

Quote: "Our contest will be a picture of you with a celebrity or in an unusual/unique place representing Vapor Talk."

Less than 1 week left. I thought we might have had more entries by now. As a side note: this may be the last contest for my mods as I have gotten rather busy lately at work and don't see it lightening up anytime soon. Good luck to all. :thumbsup: