Sept. Vapor Talk Contest

Mark

Okay Folks – We have a new contest!!

Pictures, pictures, pictures!!! Our contest will be a picture of you with a celebrity or in an unusual/unique place representing Vapor Talk. (Mostly just be creative) The celebrity must be recognizable by all judges and you must have Vapor Talk represented in your picture somehow. If you can't find a celebrity, no worries. Having Vapor Talk represented in an unusual place will work as well (example, a picture of you with a Vapor Talk logo in front of the Washington Monument or in another unique place).

Have fun with this and use your imagination! Everyone is welcome to participate--even those who have won past contests are eligible to participate.

Please post your picture on the gallery by 7 p.m. on Friday, October 1, 2010. The Vapor Talk staff will pick the winner and announce him/her by Sunday, October 3, 2010 at 6:00 p.m.

Your Pictures should be uploaded: Here

The prizes which will be awarded are as follows:

1st Place: Mark’s mod #69 (Sycamore/Purple Heart) batteries and charger (courtesy of staff member Brian); low resistance atomizer ; Vapor Talk juice sampler (courtesy of Christopher); Vapor Talk shirt, limited edition (in M, L or XL only)

2nd Place: Mark’s mod #66 (Ambrosia Maple); batteries and charger (courtesy of Brian); low resistance atomizer

3rd Place: Ego Starter Kit (courtesy of Staff member Jeff)

4th Place: Vapor Talk Juice Sampler (courtesy of staff member Christopher)

5th Place: Vapor Talk Shirt, limited edition (M, L or XL)

Christopher, Jeff, Brian and myself will be the judges. This contest is totally subjective and all decisions will be final. You must be a resident of the continental U.S. and over the age of 18 to participate.

I would like to thank Christopher, Jeff and Brian for helping with the contest and donating additional prizes. (and thanks to my wife for typing this up-LOL)

Good luck, have fun with this and HAPPY VAPING!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And just so everyone is aware it doesn't matter what you use for Vapor Talk. It could be a message written with a Sharpe for all we care :) Here are some examples from the last contest :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gallery_1865_6_52567.jpg

gallery_1128_6_144326.jpg

gallery_1767_6_86952.jpg

gallery_1128_6_917304.jpg

gallery_1128_6_58343.jpg

gallery_1653_6_119064.jpg

gallery_982_6_64552.jpg

No photoshop :) Just be creative. And a tattoo is always good ha ha, just be sure it isn't real! (we're cool but I don't know if we're permanent on your arm cool)

Was that a fake tat that that dude was getting, was it real, was it you, yeah you guys are cool but idk abouta permanent, LOL!

Was that a fake tat that that dude was getting, was it real, was it you, yeah you guys are cool but idk abouta permanent, LOL!

It was fake and it was me. I had a video on here about it but I think they deleted it. Chris thought it was real. He had to call the tattoo shop to make sure. It looks like this time I'm getting a real tat!:thumbsup:

It was fake and it was me. I had a video on here about it but I think they deleted it. Chris thought it was real. He had to call the tattoo shop to make sure. It looks like this time I'm getting a real tat!:thumbsup:

You do that and you might get 1st place and get some marksmods! :punk:

I'd get a vapor talk tattoo! a real one too! I have a ton of tattoos so it's really not too bigadeal for me. would that win?!

I got a few tats myself, I hang at a tattoo parlor down the street where my buddy from high school works and dude is covered head to toe with alot of crazy sh1t, yeah I could imagine it would be up there in the top 5 bcuz if its a really awesome and creative piece and permanant Im sure you'd be up there in the running, Good Luck with it! :devil:

You do that and you might get 1st place and get some marksmods! :punk:

I was just kidding. I'm not getting a VT tat. Well, I'm not getting one for this contest but if I eventually decide to get a tat, VT is high up on my list. I got first place with the tat picture and I already have a Marksmod(Thanks Mark!). I'm not going to take away one of our wonderful member's chances of getting first by permanently putting Chris's purdy face on my arm. The only prize that I'm interested in is the shirt. I pretty much have all the other prizes. I might put in a picture for the shirt and if by luck it is better than 5th place then I want the judges to just knock me down to 5th. It was fun coming in first in the last contest and I want others to get to feel that joy.

Edited by Schizophretard

Still to these day that's one of my favorite picks. You had all of us fooled :lol: I saw that pick and said Holy s***... I must be pretty damn cool to be on someones arm :D

You are cool. I could tell when I saw your You Tube videos. I'm good at reading people and you get an A+.

Shultz did an excellent job on it! One of the other guys that worked there was so impressed that he begged me to get it on permanently. He thought it was a work of art. I still have the original drawing of it, so it is still possible for someone to get that tat.

Shultz is doing something funny right now. Someone bet him that he couldn't get something like 30 people to get a toilet tattooed on their butts with the number that he is at. Our friend Gumby tried to get me to do it with the number 24. That means he already put 23 toilets on 23 butts!:lol:

Oh, Did I forget to mention :whistle: that there maybe additional prizes for Different things (totally subjective). Maybe---First photo, or funniest photo, comments on photos (for those that don't have a camera you can possibly still win something!). What I am saying is you don't know for sure but you could be a winner just for submitting an entry. :thumbsup: Good luck everyone and have fun with it!!!

Edited to add: I wanted to stress the MAYBE so that someone didn't think that just by posting their photo first would win. Just wanted to add some intrigue (and more prizes)!!!!

Edited by Mark