Sept. Vapor Talk Contest

Mark

OMG !! OMG !! OMG !!!!!!!dribble.gif

I am one happy, happy vaper this morning.

Ouster definitely deserved the win !!! I loved the pics.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU , THANK YOU ---Mark, Brian and Chris and all the staff !!!!thumbsup.gif

This makes the last crappy week at work much less painful !!!!!!!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got my prize too! Thank you to Jeff & all of vapor talk, VapeStreamLady who told me about the contest & my friends who helped me take the winning photos!!!

Megan I saw your post above and you almost made me cry, thank you for being such a good friend and thank you for telling me about this forum, I know I will learn a lot here and hopefully try more contests! as far as the health stuff goes, I know its still hard but with you and my other friends supporting me, I know I will make it!!!! right now is a really rough patch but I have PT tomorrow and I hope that someday, I will walk better and find love again, then have some kids and live happily ever after analog free!

:wub:

I am one very, very, very happy vaper.

My Mark Mod got here last night just as I was leaving for work, so of course it came to work with me. It is beautiful !!!! and currently my favorite device. (My Ego will now get a bit of a break).

I will put in a proper post, with pics later today--currently, I really need to get some sleep--very long night !!!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you unworthy.gifthumbsup.gif

I Love Vapor talk !!!!