Outta Control =P

Ok..Im outta control!! I just finished purchasing 2 different PCC for a friend and family member, plus a few other small items for them. Not only do I have 4-5 deliveries Im waiting on.... Im starting to buy other people things.. :blink: I guess I just want to see em stop smoking. Think I better unplug my puter, so Ill stop ordering :pc:

Edited by Ouster

Ok..Im outta control!! I just finished purchasing 2 different PCC for a friend and family member, plus a few other small items for them. Not only do I have 4-5 deliveries Im waiting on.... Im starting to buy other people things.. :blink: I guess I just want to see em stop smoking. Think I better unplug my puter, so Ill stop ordering :pc:

I feel your pain my friend!! :thumbsup:

HeHe , you have the happy bug , its all good , man think of it as buys health man . my daughter just turned 1 yr old and i was wondering what to get the adults that attended . offcorse most of them smoked so i bought like 6 510 kits and some disposable kits and made goodie bags gfor them , lol just keep at it everyone should do something good like that for people in there life that need the help switching .lol there is a plus to all this . when they get heavy in to the vaping , lol you can go and try there juice and stuf and its like seeing someone grow in to an adult , very cool and makes me happy

I don't know about you, it seems like if I don't have a package on the way, IT JUST AIN'T RIGHT!!!

I've loaned my original starter kit so someone at work and when he decided he wanted a starter kit my kit got passed along to someone else. I ordered 3 starter kits and sold them all. Ordered 3 more and have sold two of them.

Ordering I think is almost as fun as vaping. It's like Christmas every week

I agree! If I don't have something on order I feel like somethings wrong. Fortunatly, that doesn't happen often-- :devil:

Feels good to do right. I have tons of stuff 'lent' out, never coming back but two of them 'stuck' and folks are doing good with them. In fact, as I start to get organized, I realize I'm low on regular attys (20-25 left of various kinds so I will add to my VT store order. Thank goodness I have about 60-80 cartos, whew!!!

Edited by FTJoe

Sounds like you've been bit by the vaping bug Ouster. :D Welcome to the club. :lol:

Seconded! Welcome to the club! I'm like Brian, if I haven't made my order for the week I get all dejected. :)

Just had to share the 5v with a coworker... impressed to say the least. Still trying to get my 510 loaner back, but just got attys from Chris, so I good ...well maybe some drip tips for my 510s ??? Yeh I got it too. Way to go Ouster. vape on Monty

congratulations on exchanging your nicotine addiction for a e-cig hardware addiction.

says the guy who is staring at this mailbox waiting for his silver bullet to arrive!

Edited by Burn

Sorry to say, but shutting your computer off won't help. Once you've got the bug, it doesn't go away. And if you aren't ordering, you'll probably dream about ordering and then wake up and place the order. Not that I know anything about that, but...I'm just saying.... :whistle:

C'mon nana, you agonize over every purchase to the point everything you buy is razor-sharp dead on. Now maybe all that dreaming has honed your senses to perfection, in which case I will agree with your observation. Me, I just get a hair up my keester and gotta have supplies! :D I'm really a quite simple person by comparison. No dreams; just impulse. innocent.gif

Today for example, I bought a liter of pink nic in VG. Now, that was no impulse; I've been planning that purchase for a week or more. But it sure felt harsh. Some might think that's an excessive amt of nic, but I'm making for three people now (my son's ordering his first 510 today!) and I'm preparing for a ban. As long as I have enough nic for two years I'll be comfortable, so I am now comfortable. Next up: attys. And then that VVPV! Or the Pulse, whichever hits the shelf first I guess.

So that doesn't sound very impulsive does it? Sounds more like dreaming even to me. Okay nana, you're right. You earned this one. thumbup.gif

Edited by ddavelarsen

Dave.....ummm....razor-sharp dead on? Me? Not quite. I've gone through several units which I purchased on an impulse that didn't work out so well for me. But I found good homes for all of them.

Congrats Ouster...nothing like helping others over the analog hump. Keep up the good work.

And don't feel bad, we've all been bit by that bug...aint it fun????

Lol guys!! Good points here I didnt think of...Christmas ever week(love Christmas)..and other people getting new liquids to try. I must admit, Im already having a problem going to sleep..cant stop thinking of what to get next!!!:shifty: I got a package today so...3-4 more to come. I have hit a snag tho..I think the USPS sent a package to the wrong address. I received an e-mail confirmation on delivery...but I didnt receive the package. :blink: Have to call em on Monday to see whats what.

I agree! If I don't have something on order I feel like somethings wrong. Fortunatly, that doesn't happen often-- :devil:

Yea, ever since January the mailman and I have gotten to be good friends, been here 6 years and I never even knew his name. Now I look forward to seeing him everyday, almost a member of my family.