Help America; Keep Smoking!

Excellent article. Its amazing to actually see the amount of tax revenue that tobacco products bring in. With those figures, there is no way the gov't wants people to quit.

Great article Chris. Society made me ashamed of smoking, so I tried to hide it from people I just met. I just never mentioned I smoke to anyone after a while. Then, upon finding this device and being successful I felt like I could finally do something to try to help any one else I saw smoking. At least I did until I found out they may vote against it. I have been doing everything I can to fight it now, so others can quit too. Now I am just ashamed of N.Y. :construction:

Thanks Christopher, this is exactly what I needed to support my argument that the bans are about money. This will go with my cache of articles that'll eventually find its way to HR at my employment. I'm demonstrating that vaping has no ill effects, setting the grounds (one hopes) for acceptance in the workplace. Documentation is everything.

Interesting article

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2971360/help_america_keep_smoking.html?cat=5

In my opinion, the greatest element you can introduce into a persuasive discussion is arithmetic. Opinions are subjective, math is not. For that reason alone, this is a staggering article.

I have mentioned it in a few threads and will continue to say this, as appropriate until Jeff or Chris lock my account.

THE BEST THING A VAPER CAN DO FOR THEMSELVES IS TO REDUCE THEIR DEPENDENCY ON NICOTINE!!

I have gone from 24MG to 6MG in a matter of 2 months and it was pretty easy. I am still shocked how seamless the transition has been. I am not saying this because I think nicotine is dangerous, it is because the addiction to nicotine is. If e-cigs are ever not available, you want to be in a position to quit or make your supplies last longer. Give it a try, if you are vaping 24MG, buy some 18MG (or mix some for my DIY mad scientist brothers) and tell me if you found that difficult.

/end rant

Thanks Christopher, this is exactly what I needed to support my argument that the bans are about money. This will go with my cache of articles that'll eventually find its way to HR at my employment. I'm demonstrating that vaping has no ill effects, setting the grounds (one hopes) for acceptance in the workplace. Documentation is everything.

Dave,

How is your bomb shelter coming along? Mine is 65% complete! :innocent:

I have mentioned it in a few threads and will continue to say this, as appropriate until Jeff or Chris lock my account.

THE BEST THING A VAPER CAN DO FOR THEMSELVES IS TO REDUCE THEIR DEPENDENCY ON NICOTINE!!

You're good in my book Burn. I can't speak for Chris ( although I know what he would say) but I agree with you. Don't worry you would never be banned from this site for making that statement.

Your posts about illegal cigars and bomb shelters are another issue. :lol:

I just dropped from 24 to 18. Wasn't too bad after day one. Now I need to get my ecig supplies to match my store of MREs and ammo.

I agree but some people find it very difficult to do that. I believe there are at least two forces at work here, a physical addiction and a mental addiction. Not sure the mental part is really an addiction as opposed to a habit/learned response. Anyway, the ability to break either addiction varies (IMO) among people. For myself at least, I realized when I got to zero how little I really depended on the nicotine and how much of my was the hand to mouth. Bear in mind, the hand to mouth is learned because you get a very real drug when you do it, so the brain learns.

This was on sale BTW for $799 earlier

I really enjoyed reading that article. It's nice to see all of the number broken down so people can see hard evidence instead of making accusations that may or not be true. Math doesn't lie.

You're good in my book Burn. I can't speak for Chris ( although I know what he would say) but I agree with you. Don't worry you would never be banned from this site for making that statement.

Your posts about illegal cigars and bomb shelters are another issue. :lol:

Oh crap...you speak apanish....

I'm also trying to do the same thing at my company. I've been sending information to our HR department, and also our health/safety/and facilities department.

Thanks Christopher, great article.

I'm also trying to do the same thing at my company. I've been sending information to our HR department, and also our health/safety/and facilities department.

Thanks Christopher, great article.

That's being proactive! Way to go man, +1 for you. thumbsup.gif