Pay It Forward

Mark

Id love to be able to nominate every who has been so helpful to me but since i can only nominate 1 person I would like to nominate Fusion just about every time I come in the tinychat room he is in there and has always says hello to me and never has anything negative to say about anybody or anything he a very positive guy (even when Popsicle does a impression of him)

I have been thinking about this for a few days now. It really is a hard decision, there are so many nice people that I have met over the months. I have watched many people come and go from this forum. Some are/were, hilarious, full of information, opinionated, kind, giving and a few of them were a bit on the unusual side. With this combination the forum has turned into a great place to be.

During the early days of chat, long before the video, we would gather and talk about vaping, life in general and poke fun at each other. I haven’t been in chat lately because my feed is slow and I miss most of everything that is said. So I miss hanging out with Mark, Jeffb, Ofortuna, StevenP, TSM, Keenan, and when Chris had the time to join us.

I appreciate all the people I have met on the board. Ddave, Brian, Nana, FTjoe, Schizo, Sinikal (still listening to WRIF when I can), VegasVapor and I can’t forget Vacker. Vacker did your dog finish that hole she was digging to China yet? I know that I am missing a lot of people, there are so many.

There is been a great number of new people over the last few months and your additions have been wonderful for the forum. If I missed greeting you, then welcome to the VT forum.

I have to thank Mark for thinking of me by adding me to this contest and for the kindness and generosity that he has shared with the community. A big shout out to the master, Chris, for all his hard work and providing such a nice place for us to gather.

So looking through the list of people already named for this contest, I have decided to add StevenP to the list. He is a genuinely nice person to have here on the forum and I really think he deserves it.

Mark you are AWESOME!!!

There's no way I could name all the outstanding folks who have helped me here,

so let me put it this way:It is said that you can't choose your family,so you

should choose your friends wisely.You great people are what keep me coming back!

The info one can gather here is great but the people sharing that info are priceless.

I've been made to feel very welcome here,and even though we haven't heard from her

in a while (hope all is well),I have to name TERIJO,I truly believe she could make

anyone feel warm and welcome,and she's lotsa fun.

I just have to give props to Chris and Shaun also since their videos and advice led me here.

Hey Guys I would like to nominate FTJoe I'm quite new here and he was there for me from my first post and helped me a lot with all my questions I had. I'm all the way from South Africa and most of the American E-Cigarette shops don't ship internationally and there is a lot of stuff you guys talk about on here that is just not available here so FTJoe out of the goodness of his heart offered to send me some stuff without wanting payment for it not even when I offered to pay for the shipping his words to me was "Just Pay It Forward Dude" so dude that is what I'm trying to do here thanks for everything you make me proud to be a member of VT Forum. Keep up the good work FTJoe.

Yeah man, maybe you have a shot at this one man! devil.gif he he! You do deserve it, you've hung in with us and done a whole lot of good for my soul at least, for as long as I can remember. Good luck! And good luck to everyone. ;)

Ok as promised Mark my entry always at the last minute.

There are so many I would like thank for helping me with vaping and quiting analogs completely. When I first joined VT Jeffb, Mark and Chris where a tremendous help for a new vaper and I have become friends with all them. As time past Roor became a great friend and helped with many different things. People like Whiskywill, Truelove Luciano (lmvapetv), and Jason from electro-nic-stix are some of the most stand up people I've met in the vaping community.

But my entry for the Pay It Forward is going to have to be guineahill for all the work her and I have are putting into the WetBox and allowing me to be part of the team.

These are by far not all the people but my post is long enough.

These people are all OUTSTANDING!

Carry On

and that's the bottom line cause Sarge said so.

Ok---Back from my walk. Now there is some unfinished business. Due to the last couple of double posts, I need to add a few to them.

#55=cnubel/smyvapor

#56=sarge/stringdancer

#57=stormchas3r/burn

#59=Nana/Uma

and for this post #60 Rohyp-----dang, I can't spell this--I'll just say popsicle/Benjamin1990

I'm gonna go to the random # generator now and announce the winner in a few minutes--------

Congratulations to-------Brian who nominated Nana----I could not think of 2 people who deserve this more. Please pm me you address and I'll get them in the mail to you!!!! There were so many good posts that I wish I could give everyone one of these mods but you'll just have to wait for the next contest. Now, 1 last bit of business, Cory (rhopspdoe----Dang, still can't spell it) popsicle got the most posts for pay it forward so I am going to make a special mod just for him. That means now you have to use your mike in chat---LOL. Thanks to everyone for participating and making this the greatest forum for vapors!!!

What a surprise!! I came on to see what was going on and had a pm from Mark. I can't even begin to explain how excited I am. And yes, FTJoe, I've admired the beautiful mods - as much as I admire the man who makes them. How could I not? I'm truly honored to know I'll own one of them and I will cherish it forever. Although there are a lot of people here that I feel deserve this more, I can't be any happier that I am one of the lucky ones to get it.

Mark, thank you from the bottom of my heart - and not just for this, but for everything you do for the forum. You are one fantastic person and I'm honored to know you - however limited it may be.

Brian, thank you for nominating me. You are also a fantastic person and one of those I think is the most deserving of winning this. Congratulations!!

I've admired the beautiful mods - as much as I admire the man who makes them. How could I not? I'm truly honored to know I'll own one of them and I will cherish it forever. Although there are a lot of people here that I feel deserve this more, I can't be any happier that I am one of the lucky ones to get it.

I can't give a strong enough AMEN to this quote.

Congrats to you and Brian!

Absolutely Awesome Brian and nana! I could not think of anyone more deserving to win such a beautiful mod. You two have done more for this community than anyone I can think of. From nana's warm and welcoming and kind nature to Brian's steel trap memory for technical (and vendor) detail, it'd be hard to think of anyone who has contributed more to the general wellbeing of all our members. You guys rock! thumbsup.gif

And Mark, you absolutely rock too my man. You've given so much to so many it's mind-blowing. This has been one of the best threads in the history of Vapor Talk, done more to warm my ancient heart than anything I could have imagined.

Thanks to all of you for the kind words you've shared for each other. unworthy.gif

I can honestly say that I have been lurking or participating in boards/forums for 20 years now and I think I have seen how low an anonymous community can go. With that being said, I know I cant recall a thread quite like this one. The VT community is pretty much unprecedented, in my experiences. I sincerely hope that people reading this realize how remarkable this is

Gratz to Brian and Nana. These are tremendous devices, I own one myself. The craftsmanship and performance of the device is terrific. The personal value of these and knowing that they are truly "one of a kind" devices that only a miniscule group of people on the planet will ever own, genuinely makes them precious. Enjoy

Wow! I think this is the first time I've ever won anything in my life! Congrats Nana!!!

I'd like to thank everyone for all the posts in the contest - I enjoyed reading every one. This was a great idea for a contest Mard - THANK YOU!!! :unworthy: I am proud to add Marks Woody to my PV collectionl - it is, and will always be a classic.

I wish I could come up with something more creative to say, but it's early, I haven't had my coffee yet, and I've got to get on the road to work.

Thank You Mark and Thank You VT and all it's members! What a great community we have here. :clap: