Pay It Forward

Mark

I'm going to make a half-step off topic here to say simply that this thread is a reward in itself. Just reading what you folks have to say about each other is a wonderful thing. Very cool Mark, and everyone else. unworthy.gif VT is a great place; more than community, it's family in some way for me.

count me in woot woot hope i win this bad boy i love the work mark puts out its one of a kind and i love wood work hope i get a chance. also count in YUCKFOU fot the pay it forward name he is a good dude and he is always nice dude to me in chat and thats why i think him and i deserve to win woot woot good luck all

Edited by bigwill860

I have a few ppl in mind id like to pay it forward to, but 4 this one i got BigWill860! one of the funniest dudes ive met in the vaping community and definately a nice guy..

thanks Mark once again for the oppurtunity, super nice of you to run these contests! good luck every1

I nominate.......rohypnolsicle hes a good guy, always in chat and a great customer! BUT IF I WIN, rohypnolsicle must talk on his mic in chat! thats the deal. :P

Luke

man, this IS tough. i could nominate at least 10 people who have been extremely helpfull, outgoing, and informative... (Brian, Chris, Mark, Schizo, and so on)... however, i am going to make my nomination in a much more arbitrary fashion....

i am nominating Rohypnolsicle, simply because he has one of the greatest screen names of all time. ;)

Way cool Schizo, I never thought anyone would say anything nice about me. :D Favor is returned brother, I'm seriously proud and happy that you got off the analogs. thumbsup.gif Check out the sales info I sent this morning, and go spend some money!

I want to mention kitsune here. She sent a bunch of tobacco flavors to me gratis, just asking that I, get this, "pay it forward" to someone else some day. How could I not shout out her generosity and community spirit in this thread? Way to go kitsune, and thanks for all you do for everyone.

Not to get all overboard and stuff, but nana and Brian have been a great support group for me, and willing guinea pigs too. ;) My days would be pretty boring without them stepping it up for me.

But without VT, none of that would ever have happened in the first place. Vapor Talk is a very special place, and a life saver for me. Thanks Chris. And what I really want to know is, how in the world will Mark ever get all the good he's done for us, to come back to him? Has anyone ever given so much? I don't think so. Thanks Mark, you truly are a giant among men.

Edit; I realized it might not be clear who in fact I'm nominating here. :D My pay it forward member is kitsune; nana and Brian already know what they are to me, and Schizo; well Schizo nominated me and I wouldn't feel right hedging the odds in our favor by doubling our names in the contest. I'm sure if we were neighbors he'd keep me up all night arguing and I'd never get any sleep. But I'd learn a lot. Thanks man.

It is hard not to say something nice about you. The only thing bad I can say is that it annoys the crap out of me that I can't think of anything bad to say about you. :innocent:

Your reason not to nominate me brings me to number five.

5)Dave has an unbreakable moral foundation which makes him a man of principle.

I'm going to make a half-step off topic here to say simply that this thread is a reward in itself. Just reading what you folks have to say about each other is a wonderful thing. Very cool Mark, and everyone else. unworthy.gif VT is a great place; more than community, it's family in some way for me.

I agree. It is refreshing to see the good in people. :beer:

Edited by Schizophretard

I'm going to nominate Chris. If it wasn't for his vids I'm not sure I would've started vaping in the first place. If I could do something like this to show my appreciation, that would be awesome. Great idea for a contest...you sir are awesome!

Eric

I'm also going to have to nominate Chris. If it wasn't for the youtube videos I may of never got into vaping. He was always very helpful at my earlier 'noob' stages.

Wayyy too many to choose just one! There's so many helpful people here and awesome info posts, I haven't been able to surf anything else for days now! So in the interest of joining this contest and not singling out any of the equally awesome posters, I will nominate ddavelarsen simply for his taste in avatar pix! For every time I read something he posted, I feel the eyes of a strange bird-type gray thing staring into my soul, filling me with priceless vapor knowledge! Thank you Dave! :rofl:

I've been reading all the posts and wondering what in the world I should do. I have no idea. I have to agree with all of you who have asked "How do I choose just one?". It's so terribly hard. I've been very tempted to not enter this contest at all because I don't want to chose just one person. Mark, you said..."In your post you can name any other person on the forum who has somehow either inspired you, Made you laugh, or just in general makes well-written posts or responses." Wow! What an awesome task you've given us.

My first response has to be to Michelle. Wow!! Thank you. I don't even know what else to say to that. You left me speechless. Thank you.

Okay, the speechless part is over. Here I go....

Who has inspired me? Chris & Sean's video's are what started it all for me as far as the forum goes. Dave and Brian and Jeff and Mark have inspired me almost from the beginning. Vacker and Brandon and FTJoe and TheSmokingMan and Keenan and so many others have all inspired me in their own ways. Some of them don't even post any more. Dave and Brian have lifted my spirits in more ways than one and have inspired me in untold ways. How can I ever thank them enough? I can't.

Made me laugh? OMG!!! Dr. J, Keenan, TheSmokingMan, Vacker, Brian, Dave, TeriJo, Mark, Jeff. I've laughed out loud more since joining this forum than I have for years and years. Thanks for the laughs everyone!!

I've read some of the most thought provoking, intelligent, well-written, witty, awe-inspiring posts ever...right here on this forum. All of those I've already mentioned have written some awesome stuff.

Brian and Brandon have done more for this forum than almost anyone else with their wisdom and answers about battery information. Dave has contributed a vast amount of info about doing the DIY juice. Dr. J keeps us informed by way of his videos and reviews. Vacker keeps us up to date on the bans, etc. Mark and Jeff are so great at jumping in and answering all of the questions and steering us all in the right direction. Not to mention keeping the laughter going along the way. I just know I'm leaving a lot of people out and I sure don't mean to, but this hard.

So, who do I pick? How do I choose? I think I'll just choose one who hasn't been chosen by someone else already and hasn't entered the contest. Yet.

I'll pick Vacker.

My deepest, heartfelt thanks to everyone who contributes to this forum and makes it the great place it is. I truly appreciate each and every one of you.

And thanks Mark. For doing this and giving me a good excuse to say a few things I needed to say.

There are so many people here who have given me great advice for the time I've spent here, and i want to say thank you to the VaporTalk family, But one person who I've really connected with on these forums is:

Brandon

Dude, your insight to all the battery knowledge has really made me get back to my electronics "fundies" which has reminded me why i joined the Air Force in the first place. he's inspired me to make my own plastic box mods, and is driving me to try to make one of those variable voltage fistpacks. he has inspired me to do my own research into finding the right battery/atomizer combinations to the point where I have a small collection of different rated atomizers and multiple types of batteries. i think that if it wasn't for his inspiration, i'd still be using my stock 510 kit!

Plus, he's a fellow Oklahoman. Man, i hope you and your family are alright (after that storm today). hit me up on a PM!

I was leaning heavily towards nana and her post just sealed the deal. :thumbsup:

That was beautiful!

Nana was one of the first to greet me when I joined VT. Seeing that she was very much like me made me feel more welcome and comfortable. Also, backups, back-ups back-ups! Where would I be without my back-ups. Nana is the reason why I have multiple units, 42 unopened attys and enough juice to last several months and enough nic base to last a year. :)

Edited by Brian

I was going to stay out of this until over to let more deserving folks get a stab at it...but I guess in the spirit of the contest, I could pay the device forward. Besides, someone threw my name in the ring already...

I choo choo choose - Brian.

I was going to list all the names of the folks that have been helpful, but you all know who you are and I would end up leaving someone out...obviously Christopher and Sean for the videos that got me here.

Here's a blast from the past with some young thug responding at the end of the thread...and look at our Mark now!! ;-)

http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/topic/1352-quit-day/page__view__findpost__p__8520

What a wonderful idea for a contest! I'm so glad I peeped in when I did.

But I can't choose just one either. This is tooooo hard.

Nana, DDaveLarsen, Schitzophretard, Brian, and so many others not only welcomed me when I first came, but they walked right beside me as I learned the curves and chose my path. This is the best forum I've ever visited and it's all because of all of the posters who walk the hallways here. Brian, Brandon, Mark, Jeffb, Dr.J, PTJoe, Nana, DDave, Schitzoph, .... and so on until my fingers bleed from all the typing.

ddavelarsen told me "Don't try to quit smoking, just start vaping and see what happens. You'll be pleasantly surprised."

That is what truely inspired me into making the financial leap into this new world of vaping. He was right. I relaxed into it, I found the right for me ecig, and I definitely was pleasantly surprised to discover that I had literally quit smoking tobacco. Me!! (faint!) Then there's those beautiful letters he's written in numerous newspaper forums, and to state officials. Plus there's never a day that he's not welcoming and helping others. Overall, I have to give it to Dave. Dave is a real hero and it's about time I stood up and said so! Thanks for the opportunity Mark and Chris. Dang your PV's are awesome Mark!

Wow !! This is the forum for me!! Reading all the post here tonight made me realize, All the support, encouragement, advise or help ill need is a click away!! :pc: Im very new to this forum and already Ive have so many people help me..FTJoe, Mark, Brian, GDub, Dave, Phaseman, and more..its unreal...Thank you guys!! I'd like to Pay It Forward to....FTJoe :beer:

Wow! What an inspiring thread! And what a difficult task to choose only one person to pay it forward to! As many of you have already said, there's no way to pick only one deserving/helpful/friendly/needing person, you are all so deserving!

My pick is uhhh, gosh this is hard!! ... Bigjim

Why? idk :) He joined around the same time I came back, ordered the eGo same time as me, and when I had questions regarding my own eGo, he had already posted the same questions. And he's from Michigan too! :)

I went back and checked when I had first tried e-cigs... and now I'm wondering whatever happened to KarateLobster??? If he was still active here, I'd have picked him. He was very helpful and very funny!

WOW!!! I didn't realize how hard this contest would be until I had to pick a few people myself. So, since we had a few double posts (which I kinda expected) I'm gonna add a few choices to take those spots. First, I have to say how much I appreciate everyone on this forum and let you know how much you've helped me (hence, the reason for this contest). Now, for this post--#46---I would like to nominate Snubber and Truelove. as for the double posts:

#26---sgrcooki/miatafrank

#32---popsicle/BirdDog

#33---bigicedog/ftjoe

#38---mcquinn/nero9k

#42---stubear62/thegreen

Everyone listed has a reason for being nominated---even if they don't know why. There are plenty of other members that deserve recognition but that may have to come later..............

I love reading all that y'all have written and look forward to more posts. Good luck on the contest and KEEP VAPING!!!

WOW!!! I didn't realize how hard this contest would be until I had to pick a few people myself. So, since we had a few double posts (which I kinda expected) I'm gonna add a few choices to take those spots. First, I have to say how much I appreciate everyone on this forum and let you know how much you've helped me (hence, the reason for this contest). Now, for this post--#46---I would like to nominate Snubber and Truelove. as for the double posts:

#26---sgrcooki/miatafrank

#32---popsicle/BirdDog

#33---bigicedog/ftjoe

#38---mcquinn/nero9k

#42---stubear62/thegreen

Everyone listed has a reason for being nominated---even if they don't know why. There are plenty of other members that deserve recognition but that may have to come later..............

I love reading all that y'all have written and look forward to more posts. Good luck on the contest and KEEP VAPING!!!

Mark, Jeffb and Todd have helped me and made me feel welcome.

Glad I found you guys! (no homo) :thumbsup: You guys have been SOOO welcoming and helpful!

Luke at vaporgalaxy.com is an AMAZING GUY! He talked my ear off for over 40 minutes when I called him! I will be a new Vapor when my Ego comes in from him and I had a lot of questions. He answered them all plus some! Saved me like 400 google searches! He told me everything from how to pick out the right accessories/liquid, to maintenance, to what I should look out for in the future.

When I get my eGo, I will get a camera to join you guys on the chat! Keep up the great work guys!