Where Are They Now?

I've noticed lately that some of the members that were kinda regulars have sorta gone missing.

Am I wrong or are they just on earlier than they use to be? People like DevilDucky, Qtbabe, Michelle, Ethan,Terijo, all have been missing for quite some time now. Has any one talked to them lately?

I was just wondering because for a while they were on almost every night and in the chat alot.

Hope nothing has gone wrong. Did we do something? I was just curious because like I said they were very regular people for some time and now...???

Kinda strange huh???

I have seen DevilDucky recently. He has a strange shift at work but he's still around. Michelle & Terijo have been on recently also. People come and go in forums. Thats pretty normal. I wouldn't take it personal.

That being said I miss them also. hug.gif

Hey, Snubber! I still read some, but I haven't been around as much as I was. I have been smoking more than vaping and it makes me feel guilty to come here as much. Just this past week, though, I have picked the PV's back up, so hopefully I'll be around more. :thumbsup:

Thanks for missing me.

Don't kick yourself for smoking Michelle, and for sure no need to ditch your best support group for feeling guilty! :D Almost everyone here knows exactly what you're talking about. It's all good.

I too miss a lot of our former regulars. TSM, keenan, the list could go on. But like Chris said, that's the nature of forums. Someday I'll probably be gone too -- whenever I learn everything. ;) One of the coolest things about VT is that our missing members are missed.

Don't kick yourself for smoking Michelle, and for sure no need to ditch your best support group for feeling guilty! :D Almost everyone here knows exactly what you're talking about. It's all good.

I too miss a lot of our former regulars. TSM, keenan, the list could go on. But like Chris said, that's the nature of forums. Someday I'll probably be gone too -- whenever I learn everything. ;) One of the coolest things about VT is that our missing members are missed.

Gee Dave, I hope you don't go anywhere for too long. I just love your avitar. When I read your posts it's seems like my periferal vision picks up the beak of that bird and it looks like he's talking to me. That is a Ostrich ain't it? What ever it is, I like seeing it. Don't leave and don't change that bird!

Michelle, I'm glad to hear your still with us. Don't feel guilty or anything, I like seeing your avitar and posts as well. :)

The one I wonder about the most is,Sean.Where is he? I would still be on analoge if not for Chris and Sean's review of the 510.Haven't seen him since the Vppt review.

I ask every once in a while, same thing, owe my life to them. I get the moved, moved on answer. I'll let Chris answer though makes me sad.

Start adding brandon and brian to the list...dooooooooooooooooooooooooodes!!!

I ask every once in a while, same thing, owe my life to them. I get the moved, moved on answer. I'll let Chris answer though makes me sad.

Start adding brandon and brian to the list...dooooooooooooooooooooooooodes!!!

Huh?

Work, work, work. I'm doing good just to keep up with reading all the posts lately.

I need to hit the DIY section hard this weekend... going to start mixing soon. :)

Edited by Brian

Work, work, work. I'm doing good just to keep up with reading all the posts lately.

I need to hit the DIY section hard this weekend... going to start mixing soon. :)

Wussy-boy! If you were like me, you'd develop a network of friends who'd read all the posts for you, and let you know the ones you really needed to read. Then you'd have time for some serious posting.

I'm really looking forward to your DIY adventure Brian! Go get em, and let us know what you figure out.

Huh?

Dude - I'm used to seeing you post on every topic, missed you. In fact I think I checked before putting my post up and saw it had been yesterday morning or even earlier since you posted...sniff...

Still - where's Brandon?

Dude - I'm used to seeing you post on every topic, missed you. In fact I think I checked before putting my post up and saw it had been yesterday morning or even earlier since you posted...sniff...

Still - where's Brandon?

Brandon had posted that he's working over 70 hours a week right now. I guess its a busy time of year for him. I still see him log in evry now and then. :)

Brandon had posted that he's working over 70 hours a week right now. I guess its a busy time of year for him. I still see him log in evry now and then. :)

Yeah - I see it to, just trying to shame him into posting!! ;-)

• 7 months later...

Kinda brings a tear to my eye, I said KINDA!... I too started smoking analogues again along with the eCig, I'm such a maroon sometimes. I'll get back off of it soon. Even thought I have been away and busy dealing with all of the craziness, I missed the forum and the interaction with the members. Of course, according to Chris I'm not in the "awesomest" of members category anymore, but I guess I deserve that. Maybe I can make amends. Anyway It's good to be back...home, here on the VT forum, I missed you guys and I look forward to the coming year.

Not that I was ever a regular, but I haven't been posting much because of the holiday season.. kids were out of school, family gatherings, dinner with friends.. I bet that is the case with a lot of people. And I have a new hobby-- jewelry making-- which I tend to do during the time when I might normally post on a forum.

I enjoyed meeting you on chat last night.

That was the first time I had ever done a video chat. After I signed off last night, I was thinking that I probably talked too much. I seemed like most people were waiting for the others to speak, so I just jumped in there. I hope I didn't make an a ss out of myself. But it was fun and I enjoyed meeting some of the newer members that I haven't met yet.