Where Are They Now?

• 1 year later...

Re-reading this post nearly a year later makes me feel like a hypocrite or a liar. Life happens, mine seems to be in full swing lately, I find the time to pop in every now and again, but I'll no longer say things like "I'm back" or "I'll be more active" because I can't commit to that, in actions. Even though that's what I want to do at the time; people, family, business and just "things" get in the way of me making those statements a reality. It's not that I don't like Vapor Talk or that I don't care, I think y'all are are super guys, especially Chris and a few others that were real good friends during my time here. Of course as with any addiction, without support, the addicted generally fall back into their addiction. This I have done, I'm currently back up to two packs of analogues a day and have been since I stopped being so active on the forum. I can feel that it is going to be my detriment and it will put an end to me if it hasn't already. I keep saying "when things settle down", but they never do, whether good times or bad; customers, family and friends keep demanding my time, effort and energy. With all that said, I still want to get back into the swing of things on the forum, but I know I can't commit and my being here and still smoking is hypocritical. I know that y'all are going to say that that doesn't matter, but it does to me. It's just the way I'm made, I wouldn't drink in an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting and the same sentiment applies here. I make a periodic check on the topics and lurk in the background from time to time, but being a regular again will not happen anytime soon, if and when it does, I'm sure it will be awhile before my intentions are equal to my actions and I will actually do what I say I'll do. Just know that I am here in spirit.

I thank Chris for providing this venue, the time and effort he has put into this endeavor is monumental. I know for a fact that the amount of effort and energy that Chris has put into this forum and the Vapor Talk Store or Forever Vapor far exceeds the amount of profit he has reaped. The hours spent verses the money earned is probably less than minimum wage. He has done this because he is committed to this cause and because he truly cares that people have a place to do what all they do here in the type of atmosphere that he has created. The Vapor Talk Forum is a very different forum from the others, a safe place for all and free of slander, attitudes and negative feelings toward it's members, everyone here has always seemed to want to help others and not hold them down. That is a mountainous feat to accomplish and he has assembled a great team to help him accomplish that task. I feel very fortunate, to have at one time, been part of that team, thank you Chris for the opportunity.

I have a lot of fond memories while an active member here, especially the banter back and forth with Keenan, how I wish that hadn't ended. But people come and go and they move on to other things. I suspect Keenan is otherwise enjoying life in New York and spending good time with his family, hopefully he will return to Vapor Talk as I miss him the most.

Who knows what tomorrow will bring, maybe I'll win the lottery and have the time to do what I want instead of my business dictating where I spend my time.

So, to all the Vapor Talk members I say, enjoy your time here, and keep the faith vape!