New Supplier For Flavour Art

I found a new supplier for Flavour Art and the bottles.... FreedomSmokeUSA.com and you can use the coupon code "celtic" ;) I could not find a code for nothing until I asked and they gave me that one ... lol ... I thought that was so awesome!!

They are very nice and seem to be a mom and pop business in Arizona... They are new but have stock!!! I put in my order!

Celtic

Thanks for sharing that Celtic. thumbsup.gif I see they have beer juice flavoring. I'll have to tell Mark about that one. beer.gif

LOL---Just got the pm from Jeff. I'll have to order some this evening!-- :thumbsup:

Just a quick heads up -- Brian clued me to the 35% off sale today only with coupon code "mothersday". Happy vaping!

Dang it Dave. My wife said I couldn't spend money for 2 weeks and you have to post this? Well, at 35% off I'm really saving money.....right? biggrin.gif

Dang it Dave. My wife said I couldn't spend money for 2 weeks and you have to post this? Well, at 35% off I'm really saving money.....right? biggrin.gif

I don't know how you can beat that one Jeff. Just get some stuff you can make for the Mrs too -- something really special. :) This is the time to stock up and the best part is he sells larger quantities than 5 ml, so if there's anything you know you like, I'd jump all over it. Well ... I did. :D

Just returned from a short holiday with my husband-and a very wonderful package from freedom smoke usa was waiting for me.

I do not plan on running out of the apple pie flavoring any time soon.

The service was perfect !!!!

I love finding new places to shop---excellent catch Celtic.

Happy vaping

I found a new supplier for Flavour Art and the bottles.... FreedomSmokeUSA.com and you can use the coupon code "celtic" ;) I could not find a code for nothing until I asked and they gave me that one ... lol ... I thought that was so awesome!!

They are very nice and seem to be a mom and pop business in Arizona... They are new but have stock!!! I put in my order!

Celtic

But 5ml for $10? Why is this like twice as much as normal? Am I missing something here that I need to try? Most 5ml bottles are $4 - $5 it seems.

I just went and checked their site as Im still on a flavor mission. They actually have...............Tuna Flavor. I don't know what to say.

If you look at the flavour Art site--they have many, many more !!!

http://www.flavourartexpress.biz/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=2

Anchovy??? Granted these are food flavors !!

The prices from the site are much cheaper, but the shipping is horrendous from Italy.

Anchovy? No thank you. Nope. No way.

I still haven't tried any of their flavors. But now that I've got my backups back in order, I want to try some of the other flavorings. Okay, I want to try them all. :whistle:

I dunno .. bacon is in this season.

I pick up a mag every now and again and recently acquired one featuring chocolate covered bacon.

It doesn't make my mouth water, but who knows about the next guy, eh?

I would love a strawberry guava chiffon flavor .. oh oH OH!