New Supplier For Flavour Art

LOL Nana--we really need a flavor guinea pig--you sure you don't want to try it?? I'll even buy some for you....

LOL - No, I think I have to pass on your ever so kind offer this time. I'm just not that brave.

• 2 weeks later...

I can be such a stupie some times. I placed an order last night (very early this morning) and used the code celtic. I just found out that this weekend FA is 50% off with code flavoryum! Then I see on the site they display a 20% off code also. Good grief! I'll shouldn't be shopping at 3am - my mind just wan't right. :wallbash:

Anyhow, hope some of you can catch the 50% off sale. :thumbsup:

Brian--maybe send an email out and see if they will honor the 50%--if you explain, maybe they can help.....

I did send them an email, but I didn't ask to get the discount. I did explain what happened and invited them to post on VT in the future. :thumbsup: Hopefully they'll oblige and we'll see them over here from time to time.

I did send them an email, but I didn't ask to get the discount. I did explain what happened and invited them to post on VT in the future. :thumbsup: Hopefully they'll oblige and we'll see them over here from time to time.

Got a response back from them already - thanked me for posting the code here and said they'd be sure to drop in. :)