My Way Of Giving Back

Mark

OK folks, Here is my little way of giving back to the community that has helped me so much. As alot of you know, I started making wood mods in my spare time. These are not for sale and I don't expect them to be for sale anytime soon. What I would like to see is a post about what you like about the Vapor Talk forum or ideas that you think could be improved upon. This will be a contest where the winner will be picked by a random number generator based upon the post number in the upper right corner of your post. One entry per person please (if you have multiple entries, the first one will be the one that is counted). The contest will end sunday May 2 at 8:00 pm est. and the winner will be picked at that time. Contest is open to ALL members of Vapor Talk (you need to have 5 posts so that I am able to PM you). Now for the prize: The mod is made from Padauk, takes a 510 atty and 14500 battery (you will have to supply).; Please have fun with this and good luck!! thumbsup.gif

Picture of padauk mod is here--ContestPrize.jpg

edited to add: Please note-this contest is not sponsored by Vapor Talk so moderators and admin are allowed to enter!!!

Edited by jeffb
addition

Thanks Mark - you're a great guy.

I like how peaceful and respectful everyone is at this forum. It's probably taken a lot of work from admin and moderators to keep it that way and it's much appreciated. I like that it's not a "free for all" here.

Well this is cool.

As you can see I'm on day 100 and I honestly don't believe I would have ever made it this far if not for the help and encouragement of people like you and the rest of the members of VaporTalk. It's a great place to meet people of like interest and find out what's new in the vaping community.

My hope is that it only gets bigger and that we as members can go out and help others kick the habit of those nasty analogs.

Besides...it's a lot of fun too.

So good luck on your contest Mark...you know how I feel about all your handy work. These mods like your pens are truly a work of art.

Edited by snubber

Wow, this is really generous of you. I am sure those mods are time consuming and they certainly are very gorgeous.

I absolutely love the sense of community found on this forum. We have the ability to discuss so many issues, devices, supplies and just have some fun along the way.

This really is an amazing forum !!!!

Happy vaping :thumbsup:

Vapor Talk has remained a "calm amidst a storm" for me. I have plenty of stress in my life, so when I sit down at the computer, I don't need more. I like to sit back, relax and vape. :) Save the drama for your mama. The members here are great!!

I would like to see a fully functional video chat incorporated into Vapor Talk. Look at this pic:

chatroom.jpg

Now that just screams fun time. thumbsup.gif

You really are a great guy, Mark. This is a really generous and kind thing for you to do for the people here. Someone is going to be really blessed to have such a special work of art.

I have to agree with what everyone before me has already said. Although I don't belong to any other forum, I've read a little bit in a couple of others and I have to say that I would never join them. They don't have the "close" feel to them that this one does. It's like a gathering of old friends here and I truly appreciate that. I've gotten to know a few people here and have even made a couple of very special friends. I don't think that could happen in very many places. At least not for me. I've always been the quiet, shy, kind of person so maybe the forum has even brought me out of my shell just a little bit. Although...I don't think I'll come out of my shell enough to join the video chat. :no

The thing about VT i like the best is ppl here. I never see the drama here that i see on other forums. This is the only forum i will claim as my own. I have made some great friends here. I have to agree with jeff I would like to see a better chat system, we really do have a lot of fun in there and i feel it can really bring a lot to this forum.

<3 ROOR

Hello everyone . im new here most of you might not know me. but i like this place . in all this forum is top notch , the only posible addition i can think of is a chatroom with vid option. i havent been in a chat with vid before. lol j/k . p.s mark thats another one for my collection , so far i should have 3 , uuuuuuuuummmmm when are you going to send them??????

Edited by fusiontech357

i look like im dropping a deuce in that pic

id have to say every forum is diffrent and u get use to it

the community is great it seems like no drama

but the chat is where i spend most my time just get that going and id be here every night

What I like about Vapor Talk is without a doubt the members. I am not a very social person in the "real world" and have been through a few things in life that have made me want to withdraw socially. The people here are truly restoring my faith in humanity. I sign in and have a wealth of information and a bunch of friends who care about what I have to say! This place rocks and it is tight nit little family. I would not change a thing. I think the group and all the people in it are wonderful!

New to this forum but old to the vaping world, New chat is my vote.

Can't wait to make new friends, it's what I love, people make my world go round.

If I win I will be holding an action to raise money for a better chat room, lady luck please be my friend!!!

Great guy gift alike lol.

BTW love marks wood, no homo.

Edited by truelove

im new here but so far im really liking the lay out of the VT forum, and the ppl here seem really friendly aswell..

Big shouts out to the homie ROOR for linking me here and thanks alot Mark for the oppurtunity to win a sweet mod

Thanks for running this contest Mark, and as everyone says, I really would love to have one of your sweet wood mods.

There are many things I like about Vapor Talk, and I'll start with the people. From the very first hello, I have never felt more welcome to join a group. Everyone is so sincere in their desire to help others on the journey away from analog cigarettes, and to stay away from them. The layout is great, with resources and information that can have a newbie vaping like a pro in no time. The suppliers are here to support the forum and the community as a whole. They don't just try to sell you something, but truly want to help you, and treat you as a friend. These things don't happen just anywhere, and it all makes Vapor Talk a very special place for us all.

BTW, I agree about the need for video in chat.

Its things like this that make this forum so great. I remember seeing Chris's "Njoy" review back in October on youtube, I've been following ever since. Vaping has become such a big part of my life, as well as reading this great forum with a great bunch of people...Long live Vapor Talk.

Eric

Mark..thanks for this great opportunity

Really good stuff Mark! I bet the craftsmanship on this is amazing; if it's anything even as to close to how cool my pen is(mark sent me) this thing is going to rock!

Nice mark, thanks for the oppourtunity!

Ok here goes, what can i say about VaporTalk.com

This is a beautiful community, i mean i remember when i first joined up, people welcomed me with ym first post. Now, im always in the video chat talking with fellow vapers and talking about assorted stuff. Very tight knit, and respectful. I cant realy seem to find anything negative about this forum of fellow Vapers! Love the store, Love the different sections of the forum. The only thing id like to see added is maybe Like an integrated radio if its not too hard for the Moderators to handle, being that i lvoe music!

That about wraps it up, keep on vapin and good lkuck to everyone!

I hate to just re-state what has already been said, but...

This is such a pleasant community. I have seen forums out there where everyone is out to be more right than everyone else, forums that actually discouraged me from vaping for a few months. I'm not going to drop names here, because you guys know the ones I'm talking about. Where every answer just reeks of condescension and everyone thinks they're better than everyone else.

I have never once encountered that on this forum. From day one, everyone was so polite and helpful with anything I needed to know. It's so easy to learn here, and with something that can be as complex as vaping, that is absolutely essential.

Right down to the suppliers that you meet on here. They're all such good, honest people. It's interesting to have a friendly chat with someone who you're ordering from. I've found that this site really brings something that is big business down to a social level, which is really comforting.

And as others have said, video chat PLEASE. We are suckers for a video chat! We really do have a blast with it.

I have horrible luck with contests, but nonetheless, thanks for the awesome contest Mark! We understand and appreciate the time and labor that goes into your mods, and it's generous of you to give one away.

Thanks Mark, your mods are so rare and nothing beats prideful craftsmanship.

All the obvious has been stated about vapor talk, so I will add the one thing I DON'T like about VaporTalk:

"I wouldn’t want to belong to a club that would have me as a member" - Groucho Marx

:fish:

Please add me to list.

OK folks, Here is my little way of giving back to the community that has helped me so much. As alot of you know, I started making wood mods in my spare time. These are not for sale and I don't expect them to be for sale anytime soon. What I would like to see is a post about what you like about the Vapor Talk forum or ideas that you think could be improved upon. This will be a contest where the winner will be picked by a random number generator based upon the post number in the upper right corner of your post. One entry per person please (if you have multiple entries, the first one will be the one that is counted). The contest will end sunday May 2 at 8:00 pm est. and the winner will be picked at that time. Contest is open to ALL members of Vapor Talk (you need to have 5 posts so that I am able to PM you). Now for the prize: The mod is made from Padauk, takes a 510 atty and 14500 battery (you will have to supply).; Please have fun with this and good luck!! thumbsup.gif

Picture of padauk mod is here--ContestPrize.jpg

edited to add: Please note-this contest is not sponsored by Vapor Talk so moderators and admin are allowed to enter!!!

Awesome, I would love to win this since I am new to vaping. I love the picture. What I have seen from Vapor Talk the past few days is the love in the community. Everyone is willing to help out everyone, and welcomes the n00bs with open arms. I love this place.

Edited by stormchas3r