Vape pen all messed up

OK, so I got an x2o starter kit a while ago and I didn't really start using it until lately.

Anyhow, the plastic mouthpiece ended up breaking which was fine since I had lost the charger and was going to the vape shop to replace it and could grab the piece while I was there.

It was working great until I charged the damn thing today. The guy at the store said that it would work with my battery even though I have an x2o battery and the charger is a kangertech.

Now when I go to press my button with my tank/mouthpiece screwed in, it blinks three times as if its not charged, but when I take out the mouthpiece and press the button it lights up like its supposed to.

Did I mess my battery up by trusting the guy at the shop, or could it be something else is wrong? The mouthpiece is new as well, but it was working perfectly until I charged it, so I don't think that's the issue.

This is just to say Welcome!  I have no idea in regard to the X2O.  I looked it up online but didn't get much info from that.  Hopefully someone else here will have had experience with the device.  

Like @Walt I'm not familiar with your device and tried to look it up online. Not finding much information, although I did find a website with this name, they sell all different kinds of mods and starter kits. Without more information on the one you have, your best bet would be to take it back to the store where you bought it. Sorry we couldn't be of more help.

well if it's the X20 starter kit I found it's a pen style ego battery and that means your mouth piece is the tank and coil and most likely you broke the coil or damaged it In a some way and now it is shorting out.  so the short story is you need a new tank and I would head back to the store and shop.