Particle of CCell Coil Vaporesso In Mouth.

Hi,

I am pretty new to vaping and i use Vaporesso Target Pro 75w mod with CCell Ceramic Coil 0.9 ohms.

I was vaping from a new tank with the first draw something from the driptip or tank came straight in my throat so i got it out and saw a dark brown color particle and would like someone to help me regarding the same. I have managed to click a macro shot of the particle and i am posting here.

Please help me because this thing doesnt look like a good thing to enter your body and lungs.

Please do help.

Thanks.

1d178b8c934408a6d04e3d93b866307f.jpg1d178b8c934408a6d04e3d93b866307f.jpg1d178b8c934408a6d04e3d93b866307f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using The Vapor Talk mobile app

Did you thoroughly clean the tank and drip tip before using? If not, I would suggest you do that to remove anything like this as well as any machining oil residue before vaping. Don't know what this is but it certainly looks nasty.

Did you thoroughly clean the tank and drip tip before using? If not, I would suggest you do that to remove anything like this as well as any machining oil residue before vaping. Don't know what this is but it certainly looks nasty.

This tank is just 4 ml new have refilled it twice and yes i did clean the tank following a good protocol. Using cosmic fog eliquid. Really dont know what it is and my throat is also soar since then.

It's entirely possible that is a particle from the actual coil. 

You can read this information that was posted and pinned here about ceramic coils

Feel free to form your own opinion, but it was because of this article (and a little bit of my own research subsequent to reading it) that I refuse to use ceramic coils for the time being. 

It's entirely possible that is a particle from the actual coil. 
You can read this information that was posted and pinned here about ceramic coils
Feel free to form your own opinion, but it was because of this article (and a little bit of my own research subsequent to reading it) that I refuse to use ceramic coils for the time being. 

Thanks a ton for sharing this. I am going to take a break from ceramic coil forever. And will tune myself to organic cotton.
These kinda things really puts the user in a mess and eventually the whole industry suffers.

34 minutes ago, dharam.kapadia said:

Thanks a ton for sharing this. I am going to take a break from ceramic coil forever. And will tune myself to organic cotton.
These kinda things really puts the user in a mess and eventually the whole industry suffers.

No problem.  I'd rather provide the information so newer vapers can form their own opinions on different things than ignore concerns and see someone go back to analogs.