Input welcome

Hi, I work for TKO Vapor out of kentucky, United States I am knowledgeable in vapor products, and would like to know your all's opinion on TKO vapor as a company, what kind of atmosphere appeals to each of you as far as your expectations once you walk into the shop how important is it to you that the sales rep. Be knowledgeable as far as the vaping industry is concerned. Also what products do you like to see in shops that would appeal the most to you to purchase in the shop.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

First and foremost for me is friendly staff, and imperative to me that the sales rep knows the ins and outs of vaping as a whole, I have learned a lot from hearing reps talking to other customers. I don't want to hear biased opinions on various tanks, mods, set ups. When I go in looking for "something" I don't want to be pushed to buy a certain mod/tank/set up just because it's the newest and latest thing. I understand trying to make a sale, but if I'm not interested in a 200w mod, stop with the pushing. The B&M I frequent has an awesome guy (he's the owner) and he will steer customers to the BEST set up for them. He makes recommendations but doesn't get pushy.

As for products: I like to see a range of "stuff", from Ego batteries to the high end mods. I like to see a variety of simple Ego tanks to rebuildables, as well as the high end tanks/drippers. Having a variety of coils, and the supplies that go along with rebuildables. Nothing insures that I will never return to a shop quicker than stopping in for say: cotton bacon and asking for a particular wire than hearing: "Oh, I don't carry THAT. I hate that stuff". Tells me they are more interested in selling their favorites than what appeals to a variety of customers. And a variety of juice brands. Because juice/flavors/PG-VG ratios are as varied as the people who use them.

THANK you very much for your feedback it is greatly appreciated I will be showing this to my district manager when he comes in today so if you know anyone that might want to add feedback by all means please have them respond to this poster may help me to better serve our client base in this vape community here in kentucky

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I agree with @VapeMama... nothing puts me out the door faster than pushy sales people, sales people that don't know what they are talking about (and think they do), sales people that are inattentive (don't listen to your needs/wants, don't acknowledge you in the room, etc)... and lastly, a shop that has a very poor selection of hardware AND juices and/or exorbitant mark-up in their prices!