smoant battlestar-200w

I saw the yellow one it looked cool

d406676c4f9cae4d284082fad3fb0082.jpg To me these two look cool..and vape awesome..

I saw that yellow mod and it did not impress me, but I'm not a fan of "yellow" anything, not one of my favorite colors..lolol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, smacksy said:

d406676c4f9cae4d284082fad3fb0082.jpg To me these two look cool..and vape awesome..

I saw that yellow mod and it did not impress me, but I'm not a fan of "yellow" anything, not one of my favorite colors..lolol

Lol I have those :):)

Take my word for it I have Rx's lol

I don't take anybody's word on the internet, lol..an old-school sayin is "without pics it never happened"
But it's cool...for some reason I believe you...[emoji12]

3 minutes ago, smacksy said:

I don't take anybody's word on the internet, lol..an old-school sayin is "without pics it never happened"
But it's cool...for some reason I believe you...emoji12.png

Thanks and for the record the simple fact that you asked for pics I would of never posted them 😉😱

If someone here has a colonoscopy I will take their word for it, I don't need to see pics.

Guess I never figured it that way..
To me there's a big difference between pics of mods and a colonoscopy..but that's just me I reckon..it's all good

21 hours ago, smacksy said:

Google search turned up several vendors with this mod $38-$44 ..to me it looks like a spin-off of the RX200...

Spin-off or knock-off.  It does indeed look like a combination of the RX200/Reauleaux DNA200 and the RX2/3.  Almost the exact same dimensions of an RX2/3 in dual 18650 configuration with the same large +/- button, but with the smaller screen of the RX200/DNA200.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines