I'm looking for a mod with an internal battery that can pull 40 watts ,and supports stainless coils in tc mode ,i will settle for 30-35 watts if need be.the problem is I love my uwell crown2 too much to go back to another tank,i plan on picking up at least two more,next month,and while my batts are charging i cannot run tc on my istick 40 watt tc because ...no nickel coils!i do not want to go back to kanger tanks/coils.the crown coils are way easier on my pocket book.and so is the price on the crown 2 tank!thanks in advance!

Double check that it takes SS coils, or, if you are just using wattage, you can find kanthal coils.  What I'm using is a Cool Fire 4 TC.  I believe there are models that take external batteries, or there is the one that has an internal battery - but you can vape by passthrough while it's charging, or just put it to charge before you go to sleep.  Using it in wattage mode eats up the battery more than TC mode.  It goes to 100 watts.  It's what I'm using.

Edited by spydre

From the VT Store ipower white

eleaf iPower 80W 5000mAh Temperature Control Mod

The Eleaf iPower is powered by a long lasting 5000mAh built-in battery which is designed to last all day. The Eleaf iPower features a sleek and smooth finish which is both comfortable to hold and aesthetically pleasing. The maximum output of this device can be reached up to 80 watts. The Variable Temperature Control system offers support for Nickel (Ni), Titanium (Ti), and Stainless Steel 316 (SS316) coils. The Eleaf iPower also features Bypass, Smart and Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) modes. The Eleaf iPower features a dual circuit protection which applies over-charging, over-current, and over-discharging protections. This device may be charged and also download future firmware updates via the Micro USB Port.

Features and Specs:

• Dimensions: 3-1/4″ x 1-7/8″ x 7/8″
  • Battery Capacity: Built-in 5000mAh Battery
  • Wattage Output: 1.0 – 80.00w
  • Variable Temperature Control : Nickel / Titanium / Stainless Steel 316/ TCR
  • Temperature Control Range: 100 – 315C / 200 – 600F
  • Bypass (Direct Output Voltage) and Smart Mode
  • Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5ohm for Variable Temperature Control Mode
  • Resistance Range: 0.1-3.5ohm for Variable Wattage and Bypass Mode
  • OLED Display Screen
  • Bottom Ventilation Holes
  • Micro USB Charging Port
  • Upgradeable Firmware
  • Reset Button
  • Dual Circuit Protection
  • Over-charging Protection
  • Over-current Protection
  • Over-discharging Protection

10 hours ago, spydre said:

...or just put it to charge before you go to sleep. 

NEVER leave a battery charging unattended. That's just inviting trouble should it get hot while charging or explodes or begins to smoulder... A fire could start and you'd be sound asleep until it was too late.

10 hours ago, Edna said:

From the VT Store ipower white

eleaf ipower 80W 5000mAh Temperature Control Mod

The Eleaf ipower is powered by a long lasting 5000mAh built-in battery which is designed to last all day. The Eleaf ipower features a sleek and smooth finish which is both comfortable to hold and aesthetically pleasing. The maximum output of this device can be reached up to 80 watts. The Variable Temperature Control system offers support for Nickel (Ni), Titanium (Ti), and Stainless Steel 316 (SS316) coils. The Eleaf ipower also features Bypass, Smart and Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) modes. The Eleaf ipower features a dual circuit protection which applies over-charging, over-current, and over-discharging protections. This device may be charged and also download future firmware updates via the Micro USB Port.

Features and Specs:

• Dimensions: 3-1/4″ x 1-7/8″ x 7/8″
  • Battery Capacity: Built-in 5000mAh Battery
  • Wattage Output: 1.0 – 80.00w
  • Variable Temperature Control : Nickel / Titanium / Stainless Steel 316/ TCR
  • Temperature Control Range: 100 – 315C / 200 – 600F
  • Bypass (Direct Output Voltage) and Smart Mode
  • Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5ohm for Variable Temperature Control Mode
  • Resistance Range: 0.1-3.5ohm for Variable Wattage and Bypass Mode
  • OLED Display Screen
  • Bottom Ventilation Holes
  • Micro USB Charging Port
  • Upgradeable Firmware
  • Reset Button
  • Dual Circuit Protection
  • Over-charging Protection
  • Over-current Protection
  • Over-discharging Protection

I love mine...  :) 

2 hours ago, Tam said:

NEVER leave a battery charging unattended. That's just inviting trouble should it get hot while charging or explodes or begins to smoulder... A fire could start and you'd be sound asleep until it was too late.

I love mine...  :) 

My mistake.  *hangs my head in shame*

I never buy or use mods with built in batteries..For me it's much safer charging removable batts in a separate dedicated charger..
That said I do not charge them overnight or unattended..c1e2faddc3f7378ca8a84c4960f83451.jpg
Takes under 2hrs to fully charge 4 18650 batts at once..safely[emoji12]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

42 minutes ago, smacksy said:

I never buy or use mods with built in batteries..For me it's much safer charging removable batts in a separate dedicated charger..
That said I do not charge them overnight or unattended..c1e2faddc3f7378ca8a84c4960f83451.jpg
Takes under 2hrs to fully charge 4 18650 batts at once..safelyemoji12.png

I guess it depends on your charger.  My Nitecore takes about 4 hours to charge completely.

Yes it does...
Bought this LUC V4 for $30 at my local B&M about a yr ago..I really like the option of charging 4 batts at 0.5 amp or 2 batts at 1.0 or 2.0 amps that cuts charging time, like when I'm in a hurry..lol..also charges the bigger 26650 batt I run in my Presa...been a great charger.

I am getting the ipower as soon as I get paid again.I charge my batteries while I sleep,but only in nocturnal mode and I am up often during the night anyway.

Is the Ipower a quality charger? I don't think I've ever heard of it charging 18650/26650 batts.. only 9V batts...Just curious, thx

I have 3 chargers that are constantly running, the only one I let run overnight is the nitecored4, usually when I'm charging my 3 18650's for the rx's. It charges 2 batteries fairly quickly, but it takes about 6 hours to charge my married set of 3.

I'll be getting more batteries soon and plan to get another d4 charger or something similar/better if possible. I've got some batteries that are going on 6 months old now and I'm not sure how long they last but my other triple set got downgraded to a pair because one quit taking/holding a charge. I only get the hg2's anymore. I've had excellent luck with those. I've got a couple of samsung 25r's that are the oldest ones I've got and they are still going strong, but the mah on them isn't 3k, so the browines win. lol

Sorry if this is completely off topic, but I had to put my .02 in.