Question: I bought the Vision Spinner 2 battery and an eGo One tank. The guy at the vape store said it should work but to let him know if it doesn't. Turns out it does not work. When I hit the button to vape it just flashes. From what I understand the flashing means there is a short in the coil? So is that the issue or is the vision spinner 2 battery not powerful enough to run the eGo one tank? Any speculative responses are welcome, thanks!

The Ego one tank can use the 1.0 ohm coil, or the 0.5 ohm coil, it would be my guess the spinner 2 will not fire a coil that low of resistance. I could not find information on how low of resistance the spinner 2 will fire.

I tested one of my 1.2 Ohm Subtank mini coils on a Vision Spinner 2, and the coil would not fire.  It meters at 1.17 Ohms, so I would assume the cut-off for lowest resistance is 1.2 Ohms (or even higher)?  Like @Tam said, I have also successfully used 1.5 Ohm coils with the Spinner 2, when the Spinner 2 was one of my regular back-up batteries.