Vapor Talk – Dulcis 16Mg

CNubel

Vapor Talk – Dulcis 16mg

This stuff rocks. I bought this because I heard it was the Vapor Talk version of RY4. It is probably one of the best RY4 juices I’ve had. It has a mellow tobacco flavor with a hint of caramel and some other flavors that blend together into a very relaxing and flavorful vape. I’ve been vaping Dulcis for the past three weeks and it has become my everyday vape.

On a scale of 1-10, I’ll give this a 9. It really is very good. If you like RY4, give Dulcis from www.VaporTalkStore.com a try. I think you will be very pleasantly surprised.

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't been able to post a video review of this yet, so here is a written review. Dulcis is awesome! It is definitely my go-to vape. My next purchase will be Mentha, as I do love menthol. Dulcis produces a very smooth nutty tobacco-caramel taste. It's a niquid I will definitely keep in stock. :thumbsup:

Hurricane

10058.png

• 3 months later...

I have tried arno's ry4 and dulcis from VT , it took awhile to get the ry4, same for dulcis, haven't hit the sweet spot yet. monty

When I first started vaping I didn't like anything sweet. I had tried both RY4 and Dulcis and didn't care much for them. However, more than 4 months later (sometime last week) I pulled out that old bottle of Dulcis and now I'm just lovin' it! Great stuff - ordered 3 more bottles. I guess it's time for me to pull out the Grape and Midnight again too. Didn't care for them in the beginning either.

When I first started vaping I didn't like anything sweet. I had tried both RY4 and Dulcis and didn't care much for them. However, more than 4 months later (sometime last week) I pulled out that old bottle of Dulcis and now I'm just lovin' it! Great stuff - ordered 3 more bottles. I guess it's time for me to pull out the Grape and Midnight again too. Didn't care for them in the beginning either.

Dulcis is the shizzz. The vapor and taste it gives off is absolutely amazing. I plan on buying more of it soon. Midnight is my second fav. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

Dulcis 16 is one of my favorite vaps. It was so good that I just placed an order for a few other VT juices because I was so impressed w Duclis. I ordered a Dulcis 24 this time around because I like as good a throat hit as I can get, but Dulcis is hands down the best vap I've yet experienced.

Here I was thinking that Dulcis was a caramel juice with flavor added to.Now that I have learned it is a tobbacco juice with flavor added I will have to give it a try. How will I explain another juice bill to the wife..... There must a way.... Must be some thinking to do..... Maybe if I cook her a nice fancy dinner..... Mmmmmmm

Here I was thinking that Dulcis was a caramel juice with flavor added to.Now that I have learned it is a tobbacco juice with flavor added I will have to give it a try. How will I explain another juice bill to the wife..... There must a way.... Must be some thinking to do..... Maybe if I cook her a nice fancy dinner..... Mmmmmmm

LOL--LOL--LOL :hrhr:

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines